The base sedan and hatchback come with a five-speed manual transmission. A four-speed automatic transmission is optional on the base Versa sedan, and a continuously variable transmission (CVT) is standard on higher sedan and Versa Note trims.
- 1 Does Nissan Versa 2007 have CVT?
- 2 Which Nissan cars have CVT transmission?
- 3 Do Nissan Versa have transmission problems?
- 4 How many miles can Nissan Versa last?
- 5 Why do Nissan CVT transmissions fail?
- 6 What type of transmission does a 2007 Nissan Versa have?
- 7 What oil does a 2007 Nissan Versa take?
- 8 Does a 2007 Nissan Versa have a timing belt or chain?
- 9 How long will a CVT transmission last?
- 10 Why are CVT transmissions so bad?
- 11 How do you tell if a CVT is going bad?
- 12 Are Nissans versa good cars?
- 13 Is the Nissan Versa reliable?
- 14 What years did Nissan have transmission problems?
Does Nissan Versa 2007 have CVT?
Which Nissan cars have CVT transmission?
For the 2020 model year, Nissan models that offer Xtronic® CVT standard are the Kicks, Rogue, Rogue Sport, Murano, Pathfinder, Sentra, Altima, and Maxima. The Versa also offers the Xtronic® CVT as an available option.22 juil. 2020
Do Nissan Versa have transmission problems?
How many miles can Nissan Versa last?
You can expect a Nissan Versa to last 200,000 miles. If you drive up to 15,000 miles per year, then the Versa should last about 13 years. However, you will need to be diligent with maintenance and use it fairly to achieve this mileage.12 juil. 2021
Why do Nissan CVT transmissions fail?
What type of transmission does a 2007 Nissan Versa have?
Continuously Variable Transmission
What oil does a 2007 Nissan Versa take?
Engine OilViscosity:10W-30, 10W-40 (Above -18) 5W-30 (All TEMPS) SAE 5W-30 is preferred.Capacity:4.1 quarts (with filter)After refill check oil level.Torque:25 ft/lbs (Oil Drain Plug)
Does a 2007 Nissan Versa have a timing belt or chain?
How long will a CVT transmission last?
CVT transmissions last just as long as a traditional automatic transmission and are designed to last the full life of the vehicle. The typical CVT has a life expectancy of at least 100,000 miles. Certain models like the Toyota Prius commonly last well over 300,000 miles.8 fév. 2021
Why are CVT transmissions so bad?
How do you tell if a CVT is going bad?
1. Leakage. If you see pinkish oil leak marks when you move your car out of the parking area in the morning, it can be a classic sign of trouble.
2. Vibration. Do you feel a bucking or shaking feel while commuting at high speeds?
3. Delayed Drive.
4. Burning Smell.
5. Transmission Slips.
Are Nissans versa good cars?
Is the Nissan Versa reliable?
The average rating is a 3.3 out of 5 stars. The Nissan Versa Reliability Rating is 4.0 out of 5. It ranks 9th out of 32 for all car brands.
What years did Nissan have transmission problems?
Generally, the issues have been reported between 2012/2013 and 2018. There were some problems in 2003 when Nissan first began using this transmission and in the 2007-2012 CVT generation. Specific models include the Murano, Sentra, Altima, Rogue, Versa, and Versa Note.20 jan. 2021