The 2008 Versa Hatchback is offered in four models: Versa Hatchback 1.8 S 6-speed manual transmission at an MSRP of $12,650; Versa Hatchback 1.8 S 4- speed automatic transmission at $13,450; Versa Hatchback 1.8 SL 6-speed manual transmission at $14,650; and Versa Hatchback 1.8 SL with Xtronic CVT(TM) at $15,650.1 jui. 2007
- 1 Does a Nissan Versa have a CVT transmission?
- 2 Which Nissan cars have CVT transmission?
- 3 How many gears does a 2008 Nissan Versa have?
- 4 Do Nissan Versa have transmission problems?
- 5 How many miles can you get out of a Nissan Versa?
- 6 What years did Nissan have transmission problems?
- 7 How do I know if my CVT transmission is bad?
- 8 Why do Nissan CVT transmissions fail?
- 9 How long will a CVT transmission last?
- 10 What is wrong with CVT transmissions?
- 11 Will Nissan get rid of CVT?
- 12 How much does it cost to fix a Nissan Versa transmission?
- 13 What size gas tank does a 2008 Nissan Versa have?
- 14 Is the 2007 Nissan Versa front wheel drive?
Does a Nissan Versa have a CVT transmission?
Every 2009 Versa is powered by a standard 122-horsepower 1.8-liter DOHC 4-cylinder engine and a choice of three transmissions, including Nissan’s advanced, smooth shifting Xtronic CVT™ (Continuously Variable Transmission).
Which Nissan cars have CVT transmission?
For the 2020 model year, Nissan models that offer Xtronic® CVT standard are the Kicks, Rogue, Rogue Sport, Murano, Pathfinder, Sentra, Altima, and Maxima. The Versa also offers the Xtronic® CVT as an available option.22 juil. 2020
How many gears does a 2008 Nissan Versa have?
Do Nissan Versa have transmission problems?
How many miles can you get out of a Nissan Versa?
With good maintenance you can easily get 300,000 miles on most Nissan vehicles.
What years did Nissan have transmission problems?
Generally, the issues have been reported between 2012/2013 and 2018. There were some problems in 2003 when Nissan first began using this transmission and in the 2007-2012 CVT generation. Specific models include the Murano, Sentra, Altima, Rogue, Versa, and Versa Note.20 jan. 2021
How do I know if my CVT transmission is bad?
1. Leakage. If you see pinkish oil leak marks when you move your car out of the parking area in the morning, it can be a classic sign of trouble.
2. Vibration. Do you feel a bucking or shaking feel while commuting at high speeds?
3. Delayed Drive.
4. Burning Smell.
5. Transmission Slips.
Why do Nissan CVT transmissions fail?
How long will a CVT transmission last?
CVT transmissions last just as long as a traditional automatic transmission and are designed to last the full life of the vehicle. The typical CVT has a life expectancy of at least 100,000 miles. Certain models like the Toyota Prius commonly last well over 300,000 miles.8 fév. 2021
What is wrong with CVT transmissions?
Will Nissan get rid of CVT?
Nissan X’ed out the Xtronic CVT on the 2022 Pathfinder The automaker took inspiration from the past, giving the 2022 Nissan Pathfinder an edgier design. … The automaker first equipped the Pathfinder with a CVT for the 2013 model year, and the SUV has utilized one ever since. That is until now.7 fév. 2021
How much does it cost to fix a Nissan Versa transmission?
Nissan Versa Transmission Cost The cost of a new Nissan Versa transmission could be over $3,500 depending on the automobile, however, transmission services such as fluid changes and a transmission fluid flush are considerably less expensive, in some cases costing less than $150.
What size gas tank does a 2008 Nissan Versa have?