Turn your vehicle’s ignition off and keep the conventional smart key fob inside the vehicle. Exit the vehicle with the Activity Key and close all doors. The Activity Key antenna will then activate for 30 seconds. Hold the activity key up to the designated area on the tailgate, and the vehicle will lock.
People also ask, how do I pair a Range Rover activity key?
Another frequent question is, how does Land Rover activity key work? The Activity Key Explained The Land Rover Activity Key is a durable wristband that can be used to activate your vehicle in lieu of carrying your key fob around with you. When you exit the vehicle, all you have to do is hold the Activity Key to the tailgate to the lock the car.
Also know, how do I setup my Land Rover in control app?
- Step 1: Register. • Visit My Land Rover InControl website link above and click “create an account”, enter your email address for a registration email to be sent to you.
- Step 2: Connect.
- Step 3: Activate.
Likewise, how do I reset my Land Rover entertainment?
- To reset the device, simultaneously press the Power on and Volume up button for 10 – 12 seconds.
- The device will power down and then automatically reboot.
- Device will now power on, perform and charge as expected.
The Activity Key is a robust and fully waterproof security wristband. It allows you to enjoy a range of activities, for example, swimming or surfing, when the smart key would be obtrusive or difficult to keep secure.
- How do you program a 2015 Range Rover key fob?
- How do I reset my Range Rover Smart Key?
- How do you start a Range Rover with manual key?
- Is Landrover key waterproof?
- How do I get a Land Rover InControl pin?
- Can you track Range Rover keys?
- What is Land Rover remote app?
- How do I get my Range Rover out of valet mode?
- How do you reset the ECU on a Range Rover Sport?
- How do you reset the service light on a Range Rover?
How do you program a 2015 Range Rover key fob?
- Stand outside of the Range Rover with all of the doors of the vehicle closed. On the integrated remote fob and key unit, hold down the “Lock” button continuously.
- Continue to keep the “Lock” button of the fob held down. Rotate the key clockwise in the door lock.
How do I reset my Range Rover Smart Key?
Position the Smart key flat against the side of the steering column. There are markings on the steering column to help locate the correct position. While holding the Smart key in position, firmly press and hold the brake pedal. Press and release the engine START/STOP button.
How do you start a Range Rover with manual key?
Is Landrover key waterproof?
The activity key is waterproof to a depth of 30 m and is shockproof. While the activity key is worn on the wrist, the smart key can remain inside the vehicle. … When the security pairing is complete, the vehicle locks and arms the alarm system.
How do I get a Land Rover InControl pin?
Land Roverincontrol.com/owner and log in to your account then select “My Account”, or go to Settings/ My Account in the InControl Remote Smartphone App where you can update your contact details, change your password or reset your PIN.
Can you track Range Rover keys?
Land Rover has teamed up with tracking-app company Tile to incorporate the world-first feature into its entry-level SUV. Tile’s Bluetooth tracking tags simply need to be attached to essential items such as house keys or wallets so their whereabouts can be monitored by the vehicle’s touchscreen.
What is Land Rover remote app?
REMOTE APP. Remote App allows you to interact with your Land Rover from anywhere in the world. Check your fuel levels remotely, find your vehicle in a busy car park, record your journeys and even check that you haven’t left a window open.
How do I get my Range Rover out of valet mode?
- From the Home menu screen, select Valet.
- Enter a memorable 4 digit PIN. You will be prompted to confirm the PIN. If you wish to cancel the PIN, select Delete.
- Valet mode activated is displayed to indicate that a PIN has been accepted.
How do you reset the ECU on a Range Rover Sport?
How do you reset the service light on a Range Rover?
Press and hold the trip reset button. Turn the ignition switch on to the ignition position II (one position before starting engine). If the SII (Service Indicator Interval) function is enabled the information display will flash SERVICE for 5 seconds and then display SERVICE constantly.