Turn your vehicle’s ignition off and keep the conventional smart key fob inside the vehicle. Exit the vehicle with the Activity Key and close all doors. The Activity Key antenna will then activate for 30 seconds.
Likewise, how do you code a Land Rover key?
- Stand outside of the Range Rover with all of the doors of the vehicle closed. On the integrated remote fob and key unit, hold down the “Lock” button continuously.
- Continue to keep the “Lock” button of the fob held down. Rotate the key clockwise in the door lock.
Furthermore, how does Land Rover activity key work? The Activity Key Explained The Land Rover Activity Key is a durable wristband that can be used to activate your vehicle in lieu of carrying your key fob around with you. When you exit the vehicle, all you have to do is hold the Activity Key to the tailgate to the lock the car.
People also ask, how do I use Defender activity key?
Also, how do I reset my Land Rover entertainment?
- To reset the device, simultaneously press the Power on and Volume up button for 10 – 12 seconds.
- The device will power down and then automatically reboot.
- Device will now power on, perform and charge as expected.
- STEP 1-Turn on the ignition. You should sit in the driver’s seat with both the ignition key and the key fob with all doors closed.
- STEP 2-Press the lock button.
- STEP 3-Turn off the ignition.
- STEP 4-Repeat the process with other key fobs.
- STEP 5-Restart the process.
- How do I reset my Land Rover Smart Key?
- How do I pair a Range Rover activity key?
- What is Land Rover activity key?
- What is the activity key?
- Is Landrover key waterproof?
- Who makes Land Rover watches?
- What are the features of a Range Rover?
- How do I get my Range Rover out of valet mode?
- How do you reset the ECU on a Range Rover Sport?
- How do you reset the service light on a Range Rover?
How do I reset my Land Rover Smart Key?
Position the Smart key flat against the side of the steering column. There are markings on the steering column to help locate the correct position. While holding the Smart key in position, firmly press and hold the brake pedal. Press and release the engine START/STOP button.
How do I pair a Range Rover activity key?
What is Land Rover activity key?
The Activity Key is a robust and fully waterproof security wristband. It allows you to enjoy a range of activities, for example, swimming or surfing, when the smart key would be obtrusive or difficult to keep secure.
What is the activity key?
First introduced on the 2017 Jaguar F-Pace, the Activity Key is a simple, shockproof and waterproof wearable that allows drivers to leave their key fob safely locked in their vehicles and get on with their day. … Tapping the Activity Key on the hidden liftgate sensor on this Discovery will unlock the vehicle.
Is Landrover key waterproof?
The activity key is waterproof to a depth of 30 m and is shockproof. While the activity key is worn on the wrist, the smart key can remain inside the vehicle. … When the security pairing is complete, the vehicle locks and arms the alarm system.
Who makes Land Rover watches?
New from REC Watches is the RNR Collection, it’s first-ever Swiss made timepiece collection with a dial handcrafted from two iconic Land Rovers. For those that don’t know, the REC brand was created by Danish watch and car lovers Christian Mygh and Jonathan Kamstrup.
What are the features of a Range Rover?
- PREMIUM LED HEADLIGHTS REAR EXECUTIVE CLASS SEATS PASSENGER ENVIRONMENT.
- WESTMINSTER EDITION SVAUTOBIOGRAPHY DYNAMIC BLACK EDITION.
- ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL HEAD-UP DISPLAY.
- ACTIVITY KEY AUTOMATIC ACCESS HEIGHT INTELLIGENT STORAGE.
- AUTO SUNBLIND “HOT-STONE” MASSAGE SEATS CABIN AIR IONIZATION.
How do I get my Range Rover out of valet mode?
- From the Home menu screen, select Valet.
- Enter a memorable 4 digit PIN. You will be prompted to confirm the PIN. If you wish to cancel the PIN, select Delete.
- Valet mode activated is displayed to indicate that a PIN has been accepted.
How do you reset the ECU on a Range Rover Sport?
How do you reset the service light on a Range Rover?
Press and hold the trip reset button. Turn the ignition switch on to the ignition position II (one position before starting engine). If the SII (Service Indicator Interval) function is enabled the information display will flash SERVICE for 5 seconds and then display SERVICE constantly.