Roomy, comfortable, plenty of safety and luxury features, high resale value, strong reputation for reliability. Premium optional features are pricey, V6 isn’t as powerful as others in the class.
- 1 How many miles is too many for a used Toyota Camry?
- 2 Can a Toyota Camry last 300000 miles?
- 3 How many miles does a Toyota Camry last?
- 4 What year Camry to avoid?
- 5 Are there any recalls on 2004 Toyota Camry?
- 6 Do Toyota Camrys have transmission problems?
- 7 Should I buy a car with 150K miles?
- 8 Should you buy a truck with over 100K miles?
- 9 What car breaks down most?
- 10 Can cars last 300 000 miles?
- 11 What car will last 20 years?
- 12 Can a car reach 500 000 miles?
- 13 Why do Toyota Camrys last so long?
- 14 Is Camry better than Corolla?
How many miles is too many for a used Toyota Camry?
A survey from Consumer Reports has stated that, with proper care, the Toyota Camry can last more than 200,000 miles. The survey examined years of analysis, as well as reliability, road-test scores, and other ratings.
Can a Toyota Camry last 300000 miles?
The average Toyota Camry has a service life of 200,000 to 300,000 miles. If you average 15,000 miles per year on your Toyota Camry, it can last anywhere between 15 to 20 years, and still be in good condition, provided you maintain it regularly.1 oct. 2020
How many miles does a Toyota Camry last?
How Long Does a Toyota Camry Last? The Toyota Camry is one of the most well-regarded midsize vehicles available, and its Toyota durability means that you can expect to get between 200,000 and 300,000 miles of use out of your Camry with proper vehicle maintenance.
What year Camry to avoid?
Carcomplaints.com labeled the 2007 model as the year to “avoid like the plague,” and we can see why. 2009 – The 2009 also had 10 recalls and the second most number of complaints (457).7 mar. 2021
Are there any recalls on 2004 Toyota Camry?
TOYOTA IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2004 AVALON VEHICLES; 2004 AND 2005 CAMRY, CAMRY SOLARA, HIGHLANDER, AND SIENNA VEHICLES, 2006 HIGHLANDER HYBRID; 2004 AND 2005 LEXUS ES330 AND RX330; AND 2006 LEXUS RX400H VEHICLES MANUFACTURED FROM JUNE 1, 2004 THROUGH MARCH 31, 2005, EQUIPPED WITH THE 1MZ-FE OR 3MZ-FE ENGINE.
Do Toyota Camrys have transmission problems?
Common 2018 Toyota Camry Problems However, there are a few that have come in so far: Transmission problems. Drivers have complained that the 2018 Toyota Camry has transmission problems. The vehicle shifts roughly while driving, may hesitate to shift gears and may respond suddenly after a delay.21 avr. 2020
Should I buy a car with 150K miles?
Many modern cars with 100K-150K miles are in great condition and will easily go another 100K. However, if a car has not been maintained properly and has been driven hard or previously wrecked, it can be junk with only 30K miles on the odometer.
Should you buy a truck with over 100K miles?
No, in most cases, buying a car with 100K miles is not a bad idea. In fact, there are a number of benefits to buying a high-mileage car. For example, cars with 100K miles cost less to purchase, register, and insure, all while depreciating slower than low-mileage cars.
What car breaks down most?
1. Audi A8. > Consumer Reports overall score: 67.
2. Audi A6. > Consumer Reports overall score: 65.
3. Chevrolet Traverse. > Consumer Reports overall score: 65.
4. BMW 3 Series. > Consumer Reports overall score: 63.
5. Lincoln Nautilus. > Consumer Reports overall score: 63.
6. Acura RDX.
7. Toyota C-HR.
8. Volkswagen Atlas.
Can cars last 300 000 miles?
Most Mileage Car FAQ It is extremely unusual for cars to last over 500,000 miles (804,672 kilometers). It’s less unusual for cars to go over 300,000 miles (482,803 kilometers) without encountering major repairs though.13 fév. 2017
What car will last 20 years?
1. 20 Will Last 20 Years: 2018 Chevy Bolt.
2. 19 Won’t Last 5 Years: 2017 Mercedes-Benz CLA.
3. 18 Will Last 20 Years: 2017 Toyota Highlander.
4. 17 Won’t Last 5 Years: 2018 Acura ILX.
5. 16 Will Last 20 Years: 2016 Ford F-150.
6. 15 Won’t Last 5 Years: 2018 Fiat 500.
Can a car reach 500 000 miles?
Today a million miles, or even 500,000 miles, is still extremely unusual for a vehicle. … Consumer Reports, through its annual questionnaire, has found that thousands of people have gone over 200,000 miles in their original vehicles without catastrophic failures or major repairs.14 déc. 2016
Why do Toyota Camrys last so long?
One reason is they build their engines to be low stress. Most of their engines could handle a decent amount more of power but they bridle that power to provide less stress over time which in the end prolongs its life.11 avr. 2019
Is Camry better than Corolla?
The Camry comes standard with a stronger engine, as well as a more powerful V6. However, the new Toyota Corolla is even more efficient than it was in 2019. In terms of available cargo space, the Camry interior offers more space than the Corolla.