A Toyota Avalon will depreciate 45% after 5 years and have a 5 year resale value of $21,198. … Our depreciation calculator will predict an expected resale value for the Toyota Avalon.
- 1 How much is a Toyota Avalon worth?
- 2 How long will a 2014 Toyota Avalon last?
- 3 What is the best year for a used Toyota Avalon?
- 4 What are the worst years for Toyota Avalon?
- 5 Is the Toyota Avalon a reliable car?
- 6 Should I buy an Avalon or Camry?
- 7 How much should I pay for a 2021 Toyota Avalon?
- 8 Is Toyota Avalon considered a luxury car?
- 9 How reliable is the 2014 Toyota Avalon?
- 10 Are Toyota Avalons expensive to fix?
- 11 What cars will last 300 000 miles?
- 12 What problems do Toyota Avalon have?
- 13 What is the best used Toyota to buy?
- 14 Which model of Toyota is best?
How much is a Toyota Avalon worth?
The 2021 Toyota Avalon starts at $35,975, making it one of the most expensive vehicles in the large car class. The top-of-the-line TRD trim has a starting price of $42,975.9 juil. 2021
How long will a 2014 Toyota Avalon last?
With regular periodic maintenance, any Toyota Avalon can get up to 150,000 to 200,000 miles. Based on an annual average of 15,000 miles, you can drive the Toyota Avalon for about 10 to 13 years or more.21 nov. 2020
What is the best year for a used Toyota Avalon?
The 2015 Toyota Avalon is by far the best bang for the buck when it comes to buying a used sedan. As per CoPilot Search, you save around $26,500 when buying a 2015 Toyota Avalon as opposed to a 2021 model.25 jui. 2021
What are the worst years for Toyota Avalon?
2006 is the worst model year Drivers reported that their Avalon’s engine would die without any warning at around 60,000 miles. To replace the Avalon’s engine, drivers usually had to pay around $2,060. In some cases, the engine failure was caused by a massive oil leak, another common problem for 2006 Toyota Avalons.22 jui. 2020
Is the Toyota Avalon a reliable car?
The 2019 Avalon earned a perfect reliability rating. In fact, except for a small number of model years, most Avalon models earned a five out of five reliability rating from Consumer Reports.14 fév. 2021
Should I buy an Avalon or Camry?
The Camry is the more efficient choice, but remember that the Avalon is a bigger car than the Camry. It’s also worth noting that the fuel economy of the standard V6 in the Avalon is quite good and almost identical to fuel economy of the Camry’s upgraded V6.29 jui. 2020
How much should I pay for a 2021 Toyota Avalon?
How much should I pay for a 2021 Toyota Avalon? The least-expensive 2021 Toyota Avalon is the 2021 Toyota Avalon XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 8A). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $36,125.
Is Toyota Avalon considered a luxury car?
Toyota’s Avalon offers many upscale amenities, but it’s not a real luxury car. However, it certainly comes close, since it’s technically graded as a premium sedan. We often compare the Avalon to its corporate sibling, the Lexus ES, because of its dashing looks.22 sept. 2020
How reliable is the 2014 Toyota Avalon?
2014 Toyota Avalon Review The 2014 Toyota Avalon offers terrific reliability, a great balance of power and efficiency, and a luxury-grade interior. However, connecting your smartphone to the infotainment system can be difficult.25 août 2017
Are Toyota Avalons expensive to fix?
Cost. The average total annual cost for repairs and maintenance on a Toyota Avalon is $463, compared to an average of $590 for fullsize cars and $652 for all vehicle models.
What cars will last 300 000 miles?
1. Honda Civic. 2011 Honda Civic | Honda.
2. Subaru Legacy/Outback. 2013 Subaru Legacy | Subaru.
3. Toyota Tacoma. 2015 Toyota Tacoma | Toyota.
4. Ford Escape Hybrid.
5. Chevrolet Silverado 1500.
6. Honda Odyssey.
7. Toyota Corolla.
8. Ford F-150.
What problems do Toyota Avalon have?
Reported Toyota Avalon Problems The earlier year models of the Avalon had only minor issues, such as an oil leak from the valve cover gaskets, a faulty EVAP purge control valve, a faulty oxygen sensor, and a steering shaft recall.
What is the best used Toyota to buy?
1. Toyota Camry. Without a question, Toyota Camry is one of the top-selling family sedans in the market for over a decade now.
2. Toyota Prius.
3. Toyota Sienna.
4. Toyota RAV4.
5. Toyota Tacoma.
Which model of Toyota is best?
1. Avalon (2017) The Avalon has the space, fuel efficiency, and horsepower to satisfy any family.
2. Camry (2018)
3. Highlander (2017)
4. Prius (2017)
5. 86 (2017)
6. Sienna (2017)
7. Prius Prime (2017)