The average price for a manual Toyota Yaris from 2009 is £2,624, while for an automatic, you can expect an average cost of around £3,888.
- 1 Is a 2009 Toyota Yaris a good car?
- 2 How many miles does a 2009 Toyota Yaris last?
- 3 Is Toyota Yaris a flop?
- 4 What goes wrong with Toyota Yaris?
- 5 What kind of oil does a 2009 Toyota Yaris take?
- 6 Is a Toyota Yaris a reliable car?
- 7 Is Toyota Yaris good for long drives?
- 8 Does a 2009 Toyota Yaris have a timing belt or chain?
- 9 Which year Toyota Yaris is best?
- 10 What is a 2009 Toyota Yaris hatchback worth?
- 11 Which is better Honda Fit or Toyota Yaris?
- 12 Is it worth buying Toyota Yaris?
- 13 Is Toyota Yaris 2020 worth buying?
- 14 Why Toyota Yaris is not popular?
Is a 2009 Toyota Yaris a good car?
How many miles does a 2009 Toyota Yaris last?
The Toyota Yaris can last roughly up to 300,000 miles.26 sept. 2020
Is Toyota Yaris a flop?
Is Toyota Yaris a flop? Toyota Yaris was just launched last year in April. Despite garnering considerable attention at the beginning, the Yaris has miserably failed in terms of sales. The sale has dropped to only 350 units in February this year, which has ringed the alarm for Toyota about the fate of this sedan.27 fév. 2021
What goes wrong with Toyota Yaris?
What kind of oil does a 2009 Toyota Yaris take?
Is a Toyota Yaris a reliable car?
Is Toyota Yaris good for long drives?
Quite comfortable for longer trips, with good handling and braking.
Does a 2009 Toyota Yaris have a timing belt or chain?
The 2009 Toyota Yaris comes with a timing chain on the engine. This is better than a belt because it should not ever need to be replaced in the life of the vehicle.
Which year Toyota Yaris is best?
While the 2018 is your best bet, you can’t go wrong with the 2019. To search all of the dealerships and listings in your area for a used Yaris, try the CoPilot app.19 août 2020
What is a 2009 Toyota Yaris hatchback worth?
Which is better Honda Fit or Toyota Yaris?
Is it worth buying Toyota Yaris?
Now I have only option between honda city and Yaris. Both CVT are good but the build quality of Yaris is unmatched. … CVT Yaris is the best car on Indian market I don’t see any car which can match its quality and drive experience in bumper to bumper traffic.
Is Toyota Yaris 2020 worth buying?
The J (O) variant covers the other must-have features pretty well and this variant of the Yaris is worth buying. Even if you see the need to get the buy the automatic, we’d strongly recommend buying it. It’s only Rs. 70,000 more expensive and even with that, the ex-showroom price is well under Rs.31 juil. 2020