Toyota has finally made the decision to stop producing the Solara Convertible. It’s not likely to be missed. The Coupe model was discontinued last summer (in case you hadn’t noticed), but Toyota decided to keep up convertible production as there were no other drop-top models in the entire company’s vehicle lineup.11 jui. 2009
- 1 Is Toyota Solara and Camry the same?
- 2 Why did Toyota stop making the Solara convertible?
- 3 How much is a new Toyota Solara convertible?
- 4 Is the Toyota Solara convertible a good car?
- 5 How much is a 2021 Toyota Solara convertible?
- 6 What year Toyota Solara is the best?
- 7 How long will a Toyota Camry Solara last?
- 8 What was the last year for the Toyota Solara convertible?
- 9 What is the best convertible car to buy?
- 10 Is Toyota coming out with a new convertible?
- 11 What replaced the Toyota Solara?
- 12 What is the cheapest convertible car?
- 13 What is the value of a 2008 Toyota Solara convertible?
- 14 Which car companies still make convertibles?
Is Toyota Solara and Camry the same?
Available in coupe and convertible versions, the Camry Solara is a sportier, two-door version of the Camry sedan. … Available in coupe and convertible versions, the Camry Solara is a sportier, two-door version of the Camry sedan.
Why did Toyota stop making the Solara convertible?
Due to poor sales in the midsize convertible market, Toyota won’t be restarting production of its Camry Solara Convertible, which was last built in December 2008. … Toyota’s U.S. manufacturing spokesman Rick Hesterberg confirmed that there were no plans to restart production of the Camry Solara convertible.10 jui. 2009
How much is a new Toyota Solara convertible?
At $39,000 the new Solara drop-top shaves $505 from last year’s Solara convertible window sticker, with $3,000 in added value tacked on, according to TCI.
Is the Toyota Solara convertible a good car?
Due to its high level of refinement and strong reputation for quality and reliability, the convertible remains a good choice. The case for the coupe version of the 2008 Toyota Camry Solara is less clear-cut, however.
How much is a 2021 Toyota Solara convertible?
Prices of New Toyota ModelsModelToyota 4RunnerToyota Camry Solara ConvertiblePower270 hp210 hpEngine4.0L V6 Gas3.3L V6 GasBase Price$36,765$27,440
What year Toyota Solara is the best?
The 2004 – 2007 Toyota Camry Solara is an excellent vehicle, all things considered. It is also a vehicle which has substituted the drama and passion of an involved driving experience to create a reliable but somewhat bland vehicle which is much more practical than some of the other used convertibles available.
How long will a Toyota Camry Solara last?
The average Toyota Camry has a service life of 200,000 to 300,000 miles. If you average 15,000 miles per year on your Toyota Camry, it can last anywhere between 15 to 20 years, and still be in good condition, provided you maintain it regularly.1 oct. 2020
What was the last year for the Toyota Solara convertible?
The Toyota Solara was last produced as a convertible vehicle in the year 2008.
What is the best convertible car to buy?
1. Mazda MX-5 Miata. Mazda.
2. Porsche 718 Boxster. Porsche.
3. BMW 2-Series. BMW.
4. BMW Z4. BMW.
5. Ford Mustang. James LipmanCar and Driver.
6. Chevy Camaro. Chevrolet.
7. Chevy Camaro ZL1. Chevrolet.
8. Mercedes-Benz C-Class. Mercedes-Benz.
Is Toyota coming out with a new convertible?
The new Toyota GR 86 will arrive for the 2022 model year and come with a host of improvements over the outgoing model. It gets a larger 2.4-liter naturally aspirated boxer engine that replaces the 2.0-liter one….Gallery: 2022 Toyota GR 86.CategoryRenderingsBody StyleCoupe1 autre ligne•6 avr. 2021
What replaced the Toyota Solara?
What is the cheapest convertible car?
1. Audi A5: $50,400.
2. BMW Z4: $49,700.
3. BMW 2 Series: $41,850.
4. Ford Mustang: $32,655.
5. Chevrolet Camaro: $32,495.
6. Jeep Wrangler: $28,315.
7. Mini Convertible: $27,400.
8. Mazda MX-5 Miata: $26,830.
What is the value of a 2008 Toyota Solara convertible?
2008 Toyota Camry Solara Value – $1,845-$10,672 | Edmunds.
Which car companies still make convertibles?
1. Mercedes-Benz E350.
2. BMW 328.
3. BMW 428.
4. Fiat 500.
5. Fiat 124 Spider.
6. Volkswagen Beetle.
7. Mini Cooper.
8. Mazda MX-5 Miata.