2011 Toyota Camry Value – $3,308-$12,975 | Edmunds.
- 1 How long will a 2011 Toyota Camry last?
- 2 What is the best year for used Toyota Camry?
- 3 Can a Toyota Camry last 300000 miles?
- 4 Is 2011 Camry a good car?
- 5 How much does it cost to fill up a 2011 Toyota Camry?
- 6 Do Toyota Camrys have transmission problems?
- 7 How long do Toyota Camry engines last?
- 8 What is the average lifespan of a Toyota Camry?
- 9 What is high mileage for a Toyota Camry?
- 10 What year Camry not to buy?
- 11 Is Camry LE or SE better?
- 12 Can cars last 300 000 miles?
- 13 What car breaks down most?
- 14 What car will last 20 years?
How long will a 2011 Toyota Camry last?
You may also wonder how many miles can a Toyota Camry last? A survey from Consumer Reports has stated that, with proper care, the Toyota Camry can last more than 200,000 miles. The survey examined years of analysis, as well as reliability, road-test scores, and other ratings.
What is the best year for used Toyota Camry?
Here are our top picks for the best Toyota Camry years. 7th Generation – Overall, the best bang for your buck is going to be model years 2013, 2014 and 2015. These are part of the 7th generation, and while there are lots of great options from 2012 to 2017, the ’13, ’14 and ’15 are standouts.7 mar. 2021
Can a Toyota Camry last 300000 miles?
iSeeCars quotes 1.5% of Camrys as having exceeded the 200,000-mile mark, making it a great candidate that can surely surpass 300,000 miles if maintained well.10 déc. 2018
Is 2011 Camry a good car?
Yes, the 2011 Toyota Camry is a good used car. It isn’t the most athletic or stylish choice in the midsize car class, but it’s a sensible one. It has a smooth and quiet ride, a great reliability rating, more than enough cabin space, and a decent amount of room for cargo.19 sept. 2018
How much does it cost to fill up a 2011 Toyota Camry?
Compare Side-by-Side2011 Toyota CamryAnnual Fuel Cost*$2,050Cost to Drive 25 Miles$3.40Cost to Fill the Tank$58Tank Size18.5 gallons8 autres lignes
Do Toyota Camrys have transmission problems?
Common 2018 Toyota Camry Problems However, there are a few that have come in so far: Transmission problems. Drivers have complained that the 2018 Toyota Camry has transmission problems. The vehicle shifts roughly while driving, may hesitate to shift gears and may respond suddenly after a delay.21 avr. 2020
How long do Toyota Camry engines last?
How Long Does a Toyota Camry Last? The Toyota Camry is one of the most well-regarded midsize vehicles available, and its Toyota durability means that you can expect to get between 200,000 and 300,000 miles of use out of your Camry with proper vehicle maintenance.
What is the average lifespan of a Toyota Camry?
The average Toyota Camry has a service life of 200,000 to 300,000 miles. If you average 15,000 miles per year on your Toyota Camry, it can last anywhere between 15 to 20 years, and still be in good condition, provided you maintain it regularly.1 oct. 2020
What is high mileage for a Toyota Camry?
With regular maintenance, Toyota Camrys can last more than 200,000 miles on the road. According to Consumer Reports, the Camry is the top-ranking sedan to drive if you need a high mileage vehicle. Vehicle mileage can get significantly higher depending on the type of miles put on the car.6 déc. 2019
What year Camry not to buy?
Consumer Reports lists all Camrys from the XV50 generation (2012-2017) as “recommended” vehicles. However, Consumer Reports’ reviews of these models prove you shouldn’t purchase a 2014 Toyota Camry or anything that came before it. Unlike much older Camry models, these iterations don’t face mechanical troubles.20 fév. 2021
Is Camry LE or SE better?
2020 Toyota Camry LE & SEDifferences The 2020 Camry LE features fabric-trimmed seats and layered wood trim, where the SE upgrades your cabin experience with Sport SofTex®-trimmed front seats, fabric inserts, embossed mesh trim, and a 4.2-in.
Can cars last 300 000 miles?
Most Mileage Car FAQ It is extremely unusual for cars to last over 500,000 miles (804,672 kilometers). It’s less unusual for cars to go over 300,000 miles (482,803 kilometers) without encountering major repairs though.13 fév. 2017
What car breaks down most?
1. Audi A8. > Consumer Reports overall score: 67.
2. Audi A6. > Consumer Reports overall score: 65.
3. Chevrolet Traverse. > Consumer Reports overall score: 65.
4. BMW 3 Series. > Consumer Reports overall score: 63.
5. Lincoln Nautilus. > Consumer Reports overall score: 63.
6. Acura RDX.
7. Toyota C-HR.
8. Volkswagen Atlas.
What car will last 20 years?
1. 20 Will Last 20 Years: 2018 Chevy Bolt.
2. 19 Won’t Last 5 Years: 2017 Mercedes-Benz CLA.
3. 18 Will Last 20 Years: 2017 Toyota Highlander.
4. 17 Won’t Last 5 Years: 2018 Acura ILX.
5. 16 Will Last 20 Years: 2016 Ford F-150.
6. 15 Won’t Last 5 Years: 2018 Fiat 500.