Carcomplaints.com labeled the 2007 model as the year to “avoid like the plague,” and we can see why. 2009 – The 2009 also had 10 recalls and the second most number of complaints (457).7 mar. 2021
- 1 What is high mileage for a Toyota Camry?
- 2 Can a Toyota Camry last 300000 miles?
- 3 What year is the most reliable Toyota Camry?
- 4 What problems do Toyota Camrys have?
- 5 Do Toyota Camrys have transmission problems?
- 6 Is the Toyota Camry a good car?
- 7 Why do Toyota Camrys last so long?
- 8 What is high mileage for a Toyota?
- 9 Can cars last 300 000 miles?
- 10 What car will last 20 years?
- 11 What car breaks down most?
- 12 Which Toyota model is the best?
- 13 Is Camry LE or SE better?
- 14 Are Toyota Camrys expensive to fix?
What is high mileage for a Toyota Camry?
With regular maintenance, Toyota Camrys can last more than 200,000 miles on the road. According to Consumer Reports, the Camry is the top-ranking sedan to drive if you need a high mileage vehicle. Vehicle mileage can get significantly higher depending on the type of miles put on the car.6 déc. 2019
Can a Toyota Camry last 300000 miles?
iSeeCars quotes 1.5% of Camrys as having exceeded the 200,000-mile mark, making it a great candidate that can surely surpass 300,000 miles if maintained well.10 déc. 2018
What year is the most reliable Toyota Camry?
J.D. Power rated the 2019 Camry as “Great” in the quality and reliability category (the 2018 model only scored an average rating there), as well as the category for resale. This comes as no surprise for a Camry. Reliability and resale played a significant role when we rated 2019 as the best year for the Toyota Camry.22 mar. 2021
What problems do Toyota Camrys have?
Problems linked to the excess oil consumption include smoke pouring out from the tailpipe, weak acceleration power, and poor vehicle performance. Others have reported premature car stalling (because of engine failure), engine seizures and damaged catalytic converters.2 jan. 2020
Do Toyota Camrys have transmission problems?
Common 2018 Toyota Camry Problems However, there are a few that have come in so far: Transmission problems. Drivers have complained that the 2018 Toyota Camry has transmission problems. The vehicle shifts roughly while driving, may hesitate to shift gears and may respond suddenly after a delay.21 avr. 2020
Is the Toyota Camry a good car?
The 2021 Toyota Camry is a great midsize car. … The Camry boasts a simple infotainment system, a roomy cabin, a high safety score, great fuel economy, an engaging ride, and a punchy V6 engine option.23 juil. 2021
Why do Toyota Camrys last so long?
One reason is they build their engines to be low stress. Most of their engines could handle a decent amount more of power but they bridle that power to provide less stress over time which in the end prolongs its life.11 avr. 2019
What is high mileage for a Toyota?
On average, a car is driven between 12,000 and 15,000 miles per year, according to Erie Insurance. If you drive more than that, your car is considered high-mileage.8 juil. 2021
Can cars last 300 000 miles?
Most Mileage Car FAQ It is extremely unusual for cars to last over 500,000 miles (804,672 kilometers). It’s less unusual for cars to go over 300,000 miles (482,803 kilometers) without encountering major repairs though.13 fév. 2017
What car will last 20 years?
1. 20 Will Last 20 Years: 2018 Chevy Bolt.
2. 19 Won’t Last 5 Years: 2017 Mercedes-Benz CLA.
3. 18 Will Last 20 Years: 2017 Toyota Highlander.
4. 17 Won’t Last 5 Years: 2018 Acura ILX.
5. 16 Will Last 20 Years: 2016 Ford F-150.
6. 15 Won’t Last 5 Years: 2018 Fiat 500.
What car breaks down most?
1. Audi A8. > Consumer Reports overall score: 67.
2. Audi A6. > Consumer Reports overall score: 65.
3. Chevrolet Traverse. > Consumer Reports overall score: 65.
4. BMW 3 Series. > Consumer Reports overall score: 63.
5. Lincoln Nautilus. > Consumer Reports overall score: 63.
6. Acura RDX.
7. Toyota C-HR.
8. Volkswagen Atlas.
Which Toyota model is the best?
1. Avalon (2017) The Avalon has the space, fuel efficiency, and horsepower to satisfy any family.
2. Camry (2018)
3. Highlander (2017)
4. Prius (2017)
5. 86 (2017)
6. Sienna (2017)
7. Prius Prime (2017)
Is Camry LE or SE better?
2020 Toyota Camry LE & SEDifferences The 2020 Camry LE features fabric-trimmed seats and layered wood trim, where the SE upgrades your cabin experience with Sport SofTex®-trimmed front seats, fabric inserts, embossed mesh trim, and a 4.2-in.
Are Toyota Camrys expensive to fix?
Cost. The average total annual cost for repairs and maintenance on a Toyota Camry is $388, compared to an average of $526 for midsize cars and $652 for all vehicle models.