With regular maintenance, Toyota Camrys can last more than 200,000 miles on the road. According to Consumer Reports, the Camry is the top-ranking sedan to drive if you need a high mileage vehicle. Vehicle mileage can get significantly higher depending on the type of miles put on the car.6 déc. 2019
- 1 Can a Toyota Camry last 300000 miles?
- 2 How many miles can a Toyota engine last?
- 3 What year Camry to avoid?
- 4 What is considered high-mileage for a Toyota?
- 5 Why do Toyota Camrys last so long?
- 6 Do Toyota Camrys have transmission problems?
- 7 Can cars last 300 000 miles?
- 8 What car breaks down most?
- 9 Can a car reach 500 000 miles?
- 10 Which Toyota lasts the longest?
- 11 What is the most reliable Toyota engine?
- 12 What problems do Toyota Camrys have?
- 13 Is Camry LE or SE better?
- 14 Why is the Toyota Camry so popular?
Can a Toyota Camry last 300000 miles?
iSeeCars quotes 1.5% of Camrys as having exceeded the 200,000-mile mark, making it a great candidate that can surely surpass 300,000 miles if maintained well.10 déc. 2018
How many miles can a Toyota engine last?
The average Toyota engine will last between 250,000 miles to 300,000 miles. This means that the engine in your Toyota model should run in good condition for 16 to 20 years before wearing out.29 jan. 2021
What year Camry to avoid?
Carcomplaints.com labeled the 2007 model as the year to “avoid like the plague,” and we can see why. 2009 – The 2009 also had 10 recalls and the second most number of complaints (457).7 mar. 2021
What is considered high-mileage for a Toyota?
On average, a car is driven between 12,000 and 15,000 miles per year, according to Erie Insurance. If you drive more than that, your car is considered high-mileage.8 juil. 2021
Why do Toyota Camrys last so long?
One reason is they build their engines to be low stress. Most of their engines could handle a decent amount more of power but they bridle that power to provide less stress over time which in the end prolongs its life.11 avr. 2019
Do Toyota Camrys have transmission problems?
Common 2018 Toyota Camry Problems However, there are a few that have come in so far: Transmission problems. Drivers have complained that the 2018 Toyota Camry has transmission problems. The vehicle shifts roughly while driving, may hesitate to shift gears and may respond suddenly after a delay.21 avr. 2020
Can cars last 300 000 miles?
Most Mileage Car FAQ It is extremely unusual for cars to last over 500,000 miles (804,672 kilometers). It’s less unusual for cars to go over 300,000 miles (482,803 kilometers) without encountering major repairs though.13 fév. 2017
What car breaks down most?
1. Audi A8. > Consumer Reports overall score: 67.
2. Audi A6. > Consumer Reports overall score: 65.
3. Chevrolet Traverse. > Consumer Reports overall score: 65.
4. BMW 3 Series. > Consumer Reports overall score: 63.
5. Lincoln Nautilus. > Consumer Reports overall score: 63.
6. Acura RDX.
7. Toyota C-HR.
8. Volkswagen Atlas.
Can a car reach 500 000 miles?
Today a million miles, or even 500,000 miles, is still extremely unusual for a vehicle. … Consumer Reports, through its annual questionnaire, has found that thousands of people have gone over 200,000 miles in their original vehicles without catastrophic failures or major repairs.14 déc. 2016
Which Toyota lasts the longest?
1. Toyota Land Cruiser – 16.3% Toyota.
2. Toyota Sequoia – 11.2% Toyota.
3. Chevrolet Suburban – 5.1% Chevrolet.
4. Ford Expedition – 4.9% Ford.
5. Toyota 4Runner – 4.1% Toyota.
6. Toyota Avalon – 3.9%
7. Chevrolet Tahoe – 3.9%
8. Toyota Highlander Hybrid – 3.8%
What is the most reliable Toyota engine?
The 2ZZ-GE is most reliable Toyota engine. This petrol unit has become one of the most common engines of the early 21st century. It’s no coincidence that he gained this popularity.
What problems do Toyota Camrys have?
Problems linked to the excess oil consumption include smoke pouring out from the tailpipe, weak acceleration power, and poor vehicle performance. Others have reported premature car stalling (because of engine failure), engine seizures and damaged catalytic converters.2 jan. 2020
Is Camry LE or SE better?
2020 Toyota Camry LE & SEDifferences The 2020 Camry LE features fabric-trimmed seats and layered wood trim, where the SE upgrades your cabin experience with Sport SofTex®-trimmed front seats, fabric inserts, embossed mesh trim, and a 4.2-in.
Why is the Toyota Camry so popular?
The latest generation of the Camry is more popular than ever, and that’s because the camry is known for having features like having the most efficient engines, the most interior features, and the very best driving behavior it has ever offered.