You may also wonder how many miles can a Toyota Camry last? A survey from Consumer Reports has stated that, with proper care, the Toyota Camry can last more than 200,000 miles. The survey examined years of analysis, as well as reliability, road-test scores, and other ratings.
- 1 What is the highest mileage on a Toyota Camry?
- 2 Can a Toyota Camry last 300000 miles?
- 3 How many miles can you put on a Toyota?
- 4 What year Camry to avoid?
- 5 Can cars last 300 000 miles?
- 6 Why do Toyota Camrys last so long?
- 7 Is Camry better than Corolla?
- 8 Do Toyota Camrys have transmission problems?
- 9 What car breaks down most?
- 10 What car will last 20 years?
- 11 Which Toyota lasts the longest?
- 12 Can a car reach 500 000 miles?
- 13 Should I buy a car with 150K miles?
- 14 What problems do Toyota Camrys have?
What is the highest mileage on a Toyota Camry?
With regular maintenance, Toyota Camrys can last more than 200,000 miles on the road. According to Consumer Reports, the Camry is the top-ranking sedan to drive if you need a high mileage vehicle. Vehicle mileage can get significantly higher depending on the type of miles put on the car.6 déc. 2019
Can a Toyota Camry last 300000 miles?
iSeeCars quotes 1.5% of Camrys as having exceeded the 200,000-mile mark, making it a great candidate that can surely surpass 300,000 miles if maintained well.10 déc. 2018
How many miles can you put on a Toyota?
Toyota cars are known for their reliability, with Cedartown drivers holding onto their vehicles for years or even decades. This is due to superior craftsmanship and parts, built to last for up to 250,000 miles or more.13 fév. 2019
What year Camry to avoid?
Carcomplaints.com labeled the 2007 model as the year to “avoid like the plague,” and we can see why. 2009 – The 2009 also had 10 recalls and the second most number of complaints (457).7 mar. 2021
Can cars last 300 000 miles?
Most Mileage Car FAQ It is extremely unusual for cars to last over 500,000 miles (804,672 kilometers). It’s less unusual for cars to go over 300,000 miles (482,803 kilometers) without encountering major repairs though.13 fév. 2017
Why do Toyota Camrys last so long?
One reason is they build their engines to be low stress. Most of their engines could handle a decent amount more of power but they bridle that power to provide less stress over time which in the end prolongs its life.11 avr. 2019
Is Camry better than Corolla?
The Camry comes standard with a stronger engine, as well as a more powerful V6. However, the new Toyota Corolla is even more efficient than it was in 2019. In terms of available cargo space, the Camry interior offers more space than the Corolla.
Do Toyota Camrys have transmission problems?
Common 2018 Toyota Camry Problems However, there are a few that have come in so far: Transmission problems. Drivers have complained that the 2018 Toyota Camry has transmission problems. The vehicle shifts roughly while driving, may hesitate to shift gears and may respond suddenly after a delay.21 avr. 2020
What car breaks down most?
1. Audi A8. > Consumer Reports overall score: 67.
2. Audi A6. > Consumer Reports overall score: 65.
3. Chevrolet Traverse. > Consumer Reports overall score: 65.
4. BMW 3 Series. > Consumer Reports overall score: 63.
5. Lincoln Nautilus. > Consumer Reports overall score: 63.
6. Acura RDX.
7. Toyota C-HR.
8. Volkswagen Atlas.
What car will last 20 years?
1. 20 Will Last 20 Years: 2018 Chevy Bolt.
2. 19 Won’t Last 5 Years: 2017 Mercedes-Benz CLA.
3. 18 Will Last 20 Years: 2017 Toyota Highlander.
4. 17 Won’t Last 5 Years: 2018 Acura ILX.
5. 16 Will Last 20 Years: 2016 Ford F-150.
6. 15 Won’t Last 5 Years: 2018 Fiat 500.
Which Toyota lasts the longest?
1. Toyota Land Cruiser – 16.3% Toyota.
2. Toyota Sequoia – 11.2% Toyota.
3. Chevrolet Suburban – 5.1% Chevrolet.
4. Ford Expedition – 4.9% Ford.
5. Toyota 4Runner – 4.1% Toyota.
6. Toyota Avalon – 3.9%
7. Chevrolet Tahoe – 3.9%
8. Toyota Highlander Hybrid – 3.8%
Can a car reach 500 000 miles?
Today a million miles, or even 500,000 miles, is still extremely unusual for a vehicle. … Consumer Reports, through its annual questionnaire, has found that thousands of people have gone over 200,000 miles in their original vehicles without catastrophic failures or major repairs.14 déc. 2016
Should I buy a car with 150K miles?
Many modern cars with 100K-150K miles are in great condition and will easily go another 100K. However, if a car has not been maintained properly and has been driven hard or previously wrecked, it can be junk with only 30K miles on the odometer.
What problems do Toyota Camrys have?
Problems linked to the excess oil consumption include smoke pouring out from the tailpipe, weak acceleration power, and poor vehicle performance. Others have reported premature car stalling (because of engine failure), engine seizures and damaged catalytic converters.2 jan. 2020