A survey from Consumer Reports has stated that, with proper care, the Toyota Camry can last more than 200,000 miles. The survey examined years of analysis, as well as reliability, road-test scores, and other ratings.
- 1 Can a Toyota Camry last 300000 miles?
- 2 What is the average lifespan of a Toyota Camry?
- 3 What year Camry to avoid?
- 4 What is high mileage for a Toyota Camry?
- 5 Do Toyota Camrys have transmission problems?
- 6 Can cars last 300 000 miles?
- 7 What car breaks down most?
- 8 What car will last 20 years?
- 9 Is Camry better than Corolla?
- 10 Why do Toyota Camrys last so long?
- 11 Is the Toyota Camry a good car?
- 12 What problems do Toyota Camrys have?
- 13 Is Camry LE or SE better?
- 14 Which Toyota model is the best?
Can a Toyota Camry last 300000 miles?
iSeeCars quotes 1.5% of Camrys as having exceeded the 200,000-mile mark, making it a great candidate that can surely surpass 300,000 miles if maintained well.10 déc. 2018
What is the average lifespan of a Toyota Camry?
The average Toyota Camry has a service life of 200,000 to 300,000 miles. If you average 15,000 miles per year on your Toyota Camry, it can last anywhere between 15 to 20 years, and still be in good condition, provided you maintain it regularly.1 oct. 2020
What year Camry to avoid?
Carcomplaints.com labeled the 2007 model as the year to “avoid like the plague,” and we can see why. 2009 – The 2009 also had 10 recalls and the second most number of complaints (457).7 mar. 2021
What is high mileage for a Toyota Camry?
With regular maintenance, Toyota Camrys can last more than 200,000 miles on the road. According to Consumer Reports, the Camry is the top-ranking sedan to drive if you need a high mileage vehicle. Vehicle mileage can get significantly higher depending on the type of miles put on the car.6 déc. 2019
Do Toyota Camrys have transmission problems?
Common 2018 Toyota Camry Problems However, there are a few that have come in so far: Transmission problems. Drivers have complained that the 2018 Toyota Camry has transmission problems. The vehicle shifts roughly while driving, may hesitate to shift gears and may respond suddenly after a delay.21 avr. 2020
Can cars last 300 000 miles?
Most Mileage Car FAQ It is extremely unusual for cars to last over 500,000 miles (804,672 kilometers). It’s less unusual for cars to go over 300,000 miles (482,803 kilometers) without encountering major repairs though.13 fév. 2017
What car breaks down most?
1. Audi A8. > Consumer Reports overall score: 67.
2. Audi A6. > Consumer Reports overall score: 65.
3. Chevrolet Traverse. > Consumer Reports overall score: 65.
4. BMW 3 Series. > Consumer Reports overall score: 63.
5. Lincoln Nautilus. > Consumer Reports overall score: 63.
6. Acura RDX.
7. Toyota C-HR.
8. Volkswagen Atlas.
What car will last 20 years?
1. 20 Will Last 20 Years: 2018 Chevy Bolt.
2. 19 Won’t Last 5 Years: 2017 Mercedes-Benz CLA.
3. 18 Will Last 20 Years: 2017 Toyota Highlander.
4. 17 Won’t Last 5 Years: 2018 Acura ILX.
5. 16 Will Last 20 Years: 2016 Ford F-150.
6. 15 Won’t Last 5 Years: 2018 Fiat 500.
Is Camry better than Corolla?
The Camry comes standard with a stronger engine, as well as a more powerful V6. However, the new Toyota Corolla is even more efficient than it was in 2019. In terms of available cargo space, the Camry interior offers more space than the Corolla.
Why do Toyota Camrys last so long?
One reason is they build their engines to be low stress. Most of their engines could handle a decent amount more of power but they bridle that power to provide less stress over time which in the end prolongs its life.11 avr. 2019
Is the Toyota Camry a good car?
The 2021 Toyota Camry is a great midsize car. … The Camry boasts a simple infotainment system, a roomy cabin, a high safety score, great fuel economy, an engaging ride, and a punchy V6 engine option.23 juil. 2021
What problems do Toyota Camrys have?
Problems linked to the excess oil consumption include smoke pouring out from the tailpipe, weak acceleration power, and poor vehicle performance. Others have reported premature car stalling (because of engine failure), engine seizures and damaged catalytic converters.2 jan. 2020
Is Camry LE or SE better?
2020 Toyota Camry LE & SEDifferences The 2020 Camry LE features fabric-trimmed seats and layered wood trim, where the SE upgrades your cabin experience with Sport SofTex®-trimmed front seats, fabric inserts, embossed mesh trim, and a 4.2-in.
Which Toyota model is the best?
1. Avalon (2017) The Avalon has the space, fuel efficiency, and horsepower to satisfy any family.
2. Camry (2018)
3. Highlander (2017)
4. Prius (2017)
5. 86 (2017)
6. Sienna (2017)
7. Prius Prime (2017)