The Camry has some towing power! With a towing capacity of 925 – 1,100 pounds*, the 2000-to-today Toyota Camry can haul small loads. Some people who own 90s-era Camry models report being able to tow up to 2,000 pounds, but we’d recommend staying around 1,000lbs or less.
- 1 Can you put a trailer hitch on a 2017 Toyota Camry?
- 2 Can you put a trailer hitch on a 2009 Toyota Camry?
- 3 Can you put a trailer hitch on a 2018 Toyota Camry?
- 4 What small cars can tow?
- 5 How much can a 2020 Toyota Camry tow?
- 6 Can you put a hitch on a 2015 Toyota Camry?
- 7 How do I tow a 2017 Toyota Camry?
- 8 How do you tow a Toyota Camry?
- 9 How do you install a trailer hitch on a Toyota Camry?
- 10 Can a car pull a small trailer?
- 11 What is the best small car for towing?
- 12 What car can tow 4000lbs?
- 13 Can a 4 cylinder pull a jet ski?
- 14 How much weight can Toyota Camry carry?
Can you put a trailer hitch on a 2017 Toyota Camry?
Yes, both the Draw-Tite # 36540 and Curt # C12107 trailer hitch receivers will fit your 2017 Toyota Camry Hybrid.
Can you put a trailer hitch on a 2009 Toyota Camry?
This fully welded, corrosion-resistant vehicle trailer hitch receiver is perfect for your light-duty towing needs. Draw-Tite’s Tested Tough guarantee ensures that this hitch exceeds industry standards. Drawbar sold separately.
Can you put a trailer hitch on a 2018 Toyota Camry?
How Difficult is a Hitch Install on a 2018 Toyota Camry We currently have two trailer hitch receiver options for your 2018 Toyota Camry LE Hybrid which are the Curt Trailer Hitch Receiver part #C11576 and the Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch Receiver part #36643.
What small cars can tow?
1. Best Small Cars that Can Tow.
2. Mercedes Benz E200.
3. Kia Soul LX.
4. Toyota Matrix.
5. VW Golf 2.0 TDI.
6. Saab 9-5 Wagon.
7. Subaru Outback Wagon.
8. Dodge Dakota.
How much can a 2020 Toyota Camry tow?
Toyota Camry Towing Capacity The Toyota Camry has a max towing capacity of 1000 pounds. With utility trailers like Agri-Fab 45 dump cart just under 100 pounds ship weight or the MotoAlliance utility cart at 150 pounds, that’s room for another 850 pounds of gear your Toyota Camry can tow.12 déc. 2019
Can you put a hitch on a 2015 Toyota Camry?
For your 2015 Toyota Camry we have the Draw Tite hitch part # 36540 which is a confirmed fit. The hitch itself has the capacity to tow a trailer that weighs up to 3,500 lbs. This would be more than enough for a trailer carrying a 600 lb motorcycle.
How do I tow a 2017 Toyota Camry?
1. Connect the tow dolly to your tow vehicle by slipping the tongue of the tow dolly onto the receiver hitch of the tow vehicle and locking it in place.
2. Drive the Camry’s front wheels onto the tow dolly.
3. Place the tow dolly’s brake light bar on the trunk of the Camry.
How do you tow a Toyota Camry?
How do you install a trailer hitch on a Toyota Camry?
1. Open the trunk lid and lift up the carpet mat.
2. Slide under the rear end of the car.
3. Pry out the plastic rivets that secure the bottom of the bumper fascia to the underside of the trunk pan, using a flat-blade screwdriver.
Can a car pull a small trailer?
Most small cars and crossovers that can tow anything at all are rated for 1,500-2,000 pounds, which is not enough to pull a full-size trailer. … Your average camper is going to weigh 3,500-8,000 pounds, and will easily overwhelm the capacities of most small cars.10 avr. 2018
What is the best small car for towing?
1. Volkswagen Golf.
2. Jeep Renegade.
3. Honda HR-V.
4. Suzuki Jimny.
5. Peugeot 2008.
6. Hyundai Kona.
7. Nissan Juke.
8. Seat Arona.
What car can tow 4000lbs?
1. Hyundai Santa Fe (5,000 lbs)
2. Subaru Outback XT (5,000 lbs)
3. Volvo V90 Cross Country (4,000 lbs)
4. Chrysler Pacifica (3,500 lbs)
5. Jeep Wrangler (3,500 lbs)
Can a 4 cylinder pull a jet ski?
Most modern 4 cylinders can handle towing a jet ski.28 août 2005
How much weight can Toyota Camry carry?
For the 2019 Toyota Camry, Toyota has established a vehicle capacity weight of 925 pounds.6 fév. 2020