- 1 Are Toyota Aygos reliable?
- 2 Does the Aygo have a Toyota engine?
- 3 Are the Peugeot 107 and Toyota Aygo the same car?
- 4 How many miles does a Toyota Aygo last?
- 5 Which Toyota cars are still made in Japan?
- 6 What is the cheapest Toyota to buy?
- 7 What goes wrong with Toyota Yaris?
- 8 What is the safest city car?
- 9 Can you drive Toyota Aygo on motorway?
- 10 What year did Toyota Aygo start?
- 11 What car is the same as a Toyota Aygo?
- 12 Which is better Peugeot or Citroen?
- 13 Does Toyota use Peugeot engine?
- 14 What is the best city car?
Are Toyota Aygos reliable?
The Aygo shares the top spot with the Skoda Citigo in the value and small car category of our reliability survey. It scored a perfect 100%, with owners reporting no faults at all in cars up to three years old. Toyota as a brand always finishes highly in reliability and customer satisfaction surveys.
Does the Aygo have a Toyota engine?
Toyota Aygo petrol engine There’s no choice of engine with the Aygo – every model has the same 1.0-litre petrol engine, shared with the mechanically similar Peugeot 108 and Citroen C1. … fitted with comparable 1.0-litre engines. The automatic x-shift gearbox increases this time to 15.2 seconds.
Are the Peugeot 107 and Toyota Aygo the same car?
The 107 was developed by the B-Zero project of PSA Peugeot Citroën in a joint venture with Toyota; the Citroën C1 and Toyota Aygo are badge engineered versions of the same car, the Aygo having more detail differences from the C1 and 107.
How many miles does a Toyota Aygo last?
The Toyota Aygo comes with a five-year warranty – and a 100,000 mileage limit – that will bring valuable piece of mind to anyone considering holding onto their car for a while.
Which Toyota cars are still made in Japan?
1. Toyota Prius.
2. Toyota 86.
3. Toyota Mirai.
4. Toyota Land Cruiser.
5. Toyota 4Runner.
What is the cheapest Toyota to buy?
What goes wrong with Toyota Yaris?
2011-2016 Toyota Yaris – Common Problems Passenger Airbag Propellant Degradation (2011 & 2012 models): Because the airbag propellant in the passenger frontal airbag is prone to premature degradation from unstable temperatures and excessive humidity, the airbag may deploy improperly in a crash.
What is the safest city car?
1. Nissan Micra. Overall Euro NCAP rating ★★★★★ (2017) Adult occupant rating 91%
2. VW Polo. Overall Euro NCAP rating ★★★★★ (2017)
3. Seat Ibiza. Overall Euro NCAP rating ★★★★★ (2017)
4. Kia Rio. Overall Euro NCAP rating ★★★★★ (2017)
5. Ford Fiesta. Overall Euro NCAP rating ★★★★★ (2017)
6. Toyota Yaris. Overall Euro NCAP rating ★★★★★ (2017)
Can you drive Toyota Aygo on motorway?
A lot of the time you’ll find the Aygo is reasonably comfortable for a city car. It is relatively supple around town over softer folds in the road, and remains just on the right side of calm at motorway speeds.
What year did Toyota Aygo start?
What car is the same as a Toyota Aygo?
THEY’RE the same but different. Three city cars from three manufacturers built on the same platform at the same Czech factory. About 70 per cent of the new Toyota Aygo, Citroen C1 and Peugeot 108 are identical, including bodyshell, engines and gearbox.9 fév. 2017
Which is better Peugeot or Citroen?
The cars are about equal, but in France Citroen is regarded as better than Peugeot and Renault. Being together with Peugeot since four decades, most Citroens are pretty much the same technology as Peugeot, with the exception of the top-end models C5 and C6 with hydropneumatic suspension.
Does Toyota use Peugeot engine?
Toyota Aygo, Citroen C1 and Peugeot 107 are a result of a joint venture between Toyota and PSA. The cars were designed together and are made in one factory in the Czech republic.
What is the best city car?
1. Hyundai i10.
2. Toyota Aygo.
3. Skoda Citigo.
4. Kia Picanto.
5. Peugeot 108.
6. SEAT Mii.
7. Volkswagen Up.
8. Citroen C1.