The average cost for a Toyota Avalon battery replacement is between $398 and $405. Labor costs are estimated between $26 and $33 while parts are priced at $372. This range is based on the number and age of Toyota Avalon’s on the road.
- 1 What kind of battery does a 2002 Toyota Avalon take?
- 2 What size battery does a 2005 Toyota Avalon take?
- 3 How much is a battery for a 2008 Toyota Avalon?
- 4 How do you change a battery in a Toyota Avalon?
- 5 What kind of battery do I need for a 2000 Toyota Avalon?
- 6 Where is the battery on a Toyota Avalon?
- 7 How much is a Toyota Avalon hybrid battery?
- 8 How do you jumpstart Avalon?
- 9 Can I jump start another car with my Toyota Avalon Hybrid?
- 10 Where is the battery in a 2013 Toyota Avalon?
- 11 How many miles can a Toyota Avalon get?
- 12 How long do Toyota Avalon hybrid batteries last?
- 13 Should I buy an Avalon or Camry?
- 14 How do you jump a 2015 Toyota Avalon?
What kind of battery does a 2002 Toyota Avalon take?
Value Battery – Battery, Group Size 26R, 450 CCA (Part No. 26R-V)
What size battery does a 2005 Toyota Avalon take?
Super Start Premium Battery Group Size 35.
How much is a battery for a 2008 Toyota Avalon?
We currently carry 13 Battery products to choose from for your 2008 Toyota Avalon, and our inventory prices range from as little as $84.99 up to $249.99.
How do you change a battery in a Toyota Avalon?
1. Pop the hood using the lever under the dash.
2. Locate the battery at the front right of the engine bay.
3. Disconnect the negative battery cable first.
4. Using a 10mm socket, loosen the small nut on the negative post and disconnect it from the battery.
5. Then using the same 10mm wrench, remove the positive cables.
What kind of battery do I need for a 2000 Toyota Avalon?
Super Start Platinum Battery Group Size 35/85.
Where is the battery on a Toyota Avalon?
You’ll be able to find the battery on this vehicle located in the trunk. Yes, it’s located right in your trunk and not under the hood. You would need to open your trunk door and remove the access panel that is located on the right. Once you remove the access panel, you’ll be able to see your vehicle’s battery.
How much is a Toyota Avalon hybrid battery?
Buy Toyota Avalon Hybrid Battery- From $1,990 – 4/yr Warranty.
How do you jumpstart Avalon?
1. Connect a positive side of the jumper cable to the jump-starting terminal on your vehicle.
2. Connect the positive clamp on the other side to the second vehicle.
3. Connect the negative cable to the negative battery terminal on the second vehicle.
Can I jump start another car with my Toyota Avalon Hybrid?
Using a hybrid to jump-start a vehicle is no different from using a regular car. Attach the positive or red lead to the positive terminal of the dead battery, and the other positive lead to the positive terminal of the good battery. Follow the same procedure for the negative leads.
Where is the battery in a 2013 Toyota Avalon?
How many miles can a Toyota Avalon get?
How long do Toyota Avalon hybrid batteries last?
Hybrid batteries are designed to last the life of the vehicle. Backed by an 8 year, 100,000 mile warranty, hybrid taxi’s have gone well over 250,000 miles on the original battery. The fact of the matter is 99% of the hybrid vehicles we have sold since 2001 have never had their original battery replaced.
Should I buy an Avalon or Camry?
The Camry is the more efficient choice, but remember that the Avalon is a bigger car than the Camry. It’s also worth noting that the fuel economy of the standard V6 in the Avalon is quite good and almost identical to fuel economy of the Camry’s upgraded V6.29 jui. 2020