With regular periodic maintenance, any Toyota Avalon can get up to 150,000 to 200,000 miles. Based on an annual average of 15,000 miles, you can drive the Toyota Avalon for about 10 to 13 years or more.21 nov. 2020
- 1 Do Toyota Avalons last a long time?
- 2 What are the worst years for Toyota Avalon?
- 3 How long will a 2015 Toyota Avalon last?
- 4 What is the best year for Toyota Avalon?
- 5 Does Toyota Avalon hold its value?
- 6 Is Toyota Avalon a reliable car?
- 7 How much is a Toyota Avalon worth?
- 8 What cars will last 300 000 miles?
- 9 What problems do Toyota Avalon have?
- 10 Is an Avalon better than a Camry?
- 11 Will Toyota Avalon be discontinued?
- 12 What is the most reliable Toyota?
- 13 Which engines last the longest?
- 14 Which minivan lasts the longest?
Do Toyota Avalons last a long time?
Now, there are plenty of reasons 2.6% of Toyota Avalon models sold in 2019 were able to last for 200,000-miles. After all, the Avalon is reliable, safe, and it’s built pretty well. But those aren’t the only reasons that some Avalon models were able to surpass 200,000-miles.14 fév. 2021
What are the worst years for Toyota Avalon?
2006 is the worst model year Drivers reported that their Avalon’s engine would die without any warning at around 60,000 miles. To replace the Avalon’s engine, drivers usually had to pay around $2,060. In some cases, the engine failure was caused by a massive oil leak, another common problem for 2006 Toyota Avalons.22 jui. 2020
How long will a 2015 Toyota Avalon last?
Properly maintained the Avalon could last 30 years or more and over 300,000 miles. Combine all of this and more as Toyota did in 2013-2015 and you have a great value, and perhaps the best reasonably priced luxury cruiser ever made. Rating breakdown (out of 5): Comfort 5.0.
What is the best year for Toyota Avalon?
The 2015 Toyota Avalon is by far the best bang for the buck when it comes to buying a used sedan. As per CoPilot Search, you save around $26,500 when buying a 2015 Toyota Avalon as opposed to a 2021 model.25 jui. 2021
Does Toyota Avalon hold its value?
A Toyota Avalon will depreciate 45% after 5 years and have a 5 year resale value of $21,198. … Our depreciation calculator will predict an expected resale value for the Toyota Avalon.
Is Toyota Avalon a reliable car?
The Toyota Avalon Reliability Rating is 4.0 out of 5. It ranks 8th out of 32 for all car brands. Learn more about Toyota Avalon Reliability Ratings.
How much is a Toyota Avalon worth?
The 2021 Toyota Avalon starts at $35,975, making it one of the most expensive vehicles in the large car class. The top-of-the-line TRD trim has a starting price of $42,975.9 juil. 2021
What cars will last 300 000 miles?
1. Honda Civic. 2011 Honda Civic | Honda.
2. Subaru Legacy/Outback. 2013 Subaru Legacy | Subaru.
3. Toyota Tacoma. 2015 Toyota Tacoma | Toyota.
4. Ford Escape Hybrid.
5. Chevrolet Silverado 1500.
6. Honda Odyssey.
7. Toyota Corolla.
8. Ford F-150.
What problems do Toyota Avalon have?
Reported Toyota Avalon Problems The earlier year models of the Avalon had only minor issues, such as an oil leak from the valve cover gaskets, a faulty EVAP purge control valve, a faulty oxygen sensor, and a steering shaft recall.
Is an Avalon better than a Camry?
The Camry is the more efficient choice, but remember that the Avalon is a bigger car than the Camry. It’s also worth noting that the fuel economy of the standard V6 in the Avalon is quite good and almost identical to fuel economy of the Camry’s upgraded V6.29 jui. 2020
Will Toyota Avalon be discontinued?
Is Toyota discontinuing the Avalon? … It’s pretty clear that Toyota sedans won’t be disappearing any time soon.27 fév. 2021
What is the most reliable Toyota?
2021 Toyota Prius The 2021 Prius is at the top of the most reliable Toyotas, and it also earned CR’s top dependability score out of all the vehicles the team tested. This hybridized hatchback gets flack for its quirky sense of style, and some road testers wish it had more power.11 déc. 2020
Which engines last the longest?
1. We have sad news.
2. Opel CIH: 1965-1995 (30 years)
3. Opel CIH: 1965-1995 (30 years)
4. Rover V8: 1967-2004 (37 years)
5. Rover V8: 1967-2004 (37 years)
6. AMC Straight Six: 1964-2006 (42 years)
7. AMC Straight Six: 1964-2006 (42 years)
8. Citroën 2CV: 1948-1990 (42 years)
Which minivan lasts the longest?
The Honda Odyssey is the sole minivan projected to be the most likely to reach 200,000 or more miles, with a reported 2.7 percent of them so noted. Only three pickups made this list and two of them come from Toyota.27 fév. 2020