It’s pretty easy to spot this plate under your Subaru. It should be towards the rear of the car past the oil pan. Lifting it on up! Once you have the vehicle lifted to a proper height for your repair, you can place the jack stands.
Beside above, how do you jack up a 2020 Subaru Forester?
Correspondingly, how do you jack up a Subaru from the front?
In this regard, where is the jack on a 2004 Subaru Forester?
Considering this, where is the jack on a 2010 Subaru Forester?
- Where do I jack up the front of my car?
- Where do you put jack stands?
- How do you lift a car on 4 jack stands?
- How do you use a Subaru jack?
- How do you lift a car with a jack?
- How do you use a floor jack?
- How do you jack up a car high?
- How do you jack up a 2005 Subaru Outback?
- How do you jack up a 2000 Subaru Outback?
- How do you jack up a 2015 Subaru Outback?
Where do I jack up the front of my car?
For most cars, the recommended front lift point is the engine cradle cross member (Photo 1). Lift and support the front of the car first. (If you start with the rear, the front end may be tilted so far that you can’t roll a jack under it.)
Where do you put jack stands?
Jack stands must be placed directly under the lifting point. There should be enough room at every jack point to accommodate the stand’s grip. When releasing hydraulic pressure from the floor jack, a properly rated jack stand will hold the weight of the car as long as the stand is flat.