- 1 What does the SL mean on a Nissan Versa?
- 2 Does a Nissan Versa have a timing belt?
- 3 What is the life expectancy of a Nissan Versa?
- 4 Is Nissan Versa a reliable car?
- 5 Do Nissan Versa have transmission problems?
- 6 What is the difference between Nissan Versa SL and SV?
- 7 What is the difference between a Nissan Versa S and a Nissan Versa SV?
- 8 Did Nissan stop making versa note?
- 9 Are Nissan’s expensive to fix?
- 10 How many miles does a Nissan Versa get on a full tank?
- 11 Do timing chains have to be replaced?
- 12 How much does it cost to replace a Nissan Versa transmission?
- 13 Which Nissan has transmission problems?
- 14 Can you sleep in a Nissan Versa?
What does the SL mean on a Nissan Versa?
Does a Nissan Versa have a timing belt?
What is the life expectancy of a Nissan Versa?
With good maintenance you can easily get 300,000 miles on most Nissan vehicles.
Is Nissan Versa a reliable car?
The Nissan Versa Reliability Rating is 4.0 out of 5. It ranks 9th out of 32 for all car brands. Learn more about Nissan Versa Reliability Ratings.
Do Nissan Versa have transmission problems?
What is the difference between Nissan Versa SL and SV?
The SV Special Edition is the highest sedan trim level for the Nissan Versa, now that Nissan has gotten rid of the previous top-end SL trim level. The Special Edition sedan comes with many of the upgrades that were included on the hatchback version of the SV but not the sedan one.
What is the difference between a Nissan Versa S and a Nissan Versa SV?
Spacious comfort comes standard with the 2020 Nissan Versa, but the ways you’ll experience it change throughout the trim levels. If basic cloth seating surfaces suit you, the Versa S is perfect. Or, if you want a little something extra, the SV features premium cloth seats, while the SR includes sport cloth seats.
Did Nissan stop making versa note?
Are Nissan’s expensive to fix?
Are Nissan cars expensive to maintain? Nissan owners pay about $150 less to maintain their vehicles than the average driver, according to RepairPal. The average annual Nissan maintenance cost is $500, and the industry-wide average is $652.12 sept. 2020
How many miles does a Nissan Versa get on a full tank?
Do timing chains have to be replaced?
The timing chain normally needs to be replaced between 80,000 and 120,000 miles unless there is a specific problem. … If driving an older vehicle, or one with close to 100,000 miles, it is recommended to look for symptoms of the timing chain going bad or failing.14 nov. 2019
How much does it cost to replace a Nissan Versa transmission?
The cost of a new Nissan Versa transmission could be over $3,500 depending on the automobile, however, transmission services such as fluid changes and a transmission fluid flush are considerably less expensive, in some cases costing less than $150.