With good maintenance you can easily get 300,000 miles on most Nissan vehicles.
- 1 Is a Nissan Versa 2012 a good car?
- 2 How much is a Nissan Versa worth?
- 3 How many miles can you get out of a Nissan Versa?
- 4 What is wrong with Nissan Versa?
- 5 What years did Nissan have transmission problems?
- 6 Are there any recalls on 2012 Nissan Versa?
- 7 How much does it cost to replace a Nissan Versa transmission?
- 8 Does a 2012 Nissan Versa have a timing belt?
- 9 Is Nissan Versa a good used car?
- 10 Is Nissan Versa a good car to buy?
- 11 Does Nissan Versa have good resale value?
- 12 Does Nissan have transmission problems?
- 13 Which Nissan has transmission problems?
- 14 Can you sleep in a Nissan Versa?
Is a Nissan Versa 2012 a good car?
How much is a Nissan Versa worth?
2019 Nissan Versa Value – $9,380-$16,099 | Edmunds.
How many miles can you get out of a Nissan Versa?
This compact sedan comes with a 10.8-gallon fuel tank on all trim levels. If you have the Xtronic CVT® and only drive on the highway, the 2020 Nissan Versa can travel up to 432 miles on a single tank of gas! As you can tell, drivers looking to save some gas money would love driving the Versa.25 fév. 2020
What is wrong with Nissan Versa?
What years did Nissan have transmission problems?
Generally, the issues have been reported between 2012/2013 and 2018. There were some problems in 2003 when Nissan first began using this transmission and in the 2007-2012 CVT generation. Specific models include the Murano, Sentra, Altima, Rogue, Versa, and Versa Note.20 jan. 2021
Are there any recalls on 2012 Nissan Versa?
Summary: NISSAN IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2012 VERSA VEHICLES EQUIPPED WITH AN AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION AND MANUFACTURED FROM JUNE 9, 2011, THROUGH JANUARY 13, 2012 FOR FAILING TO COMPLY WITH THE REQUIREMENTS OF FEDERAL MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY STANDARD NO.
How much does it cost to replace a Nissan Versa transmission?
The cost of a new Nissan Versa transmission could be over $3,500 depending on the automobile, however, transmission services such as fluid changes and a transmission fluid flush are considerably less expensive, in some cases costing less than $150.
Does a 2012 Nissan Versa have a timing belt?
2012 Nissan Versa – Timing Belt Or Chain All 2012 Nissan Versa models have a timing chain and an interference engine.6 oct. 2020
Is Nissan Versa a good used car?
The average rating is a 3.3 out of 5 stars. The Nissan Versa Reliability Rating is 4.0 out of 5. It ranks 9th out of 32 for all car brands. Learn more about Nissan Versa Reliability Ratings.
Is Nissan Versa a good car to buy?
Does Nissan Versa have good resale value?
Does Nissan have transmission problems?
Nissan CVT issues are common among Nissan vehicles. … From 2012 to 2018, several models of Nissan vehicles received the transmission, including the Sentra, Versa, Versa Note, Altima, Rogue, and Murano models. Some of the most common issues with the vehicles directly relate to the transmission.