27 City MPG / 35 Highway MPG / 30 Combined MPG for Versa® with Manual Transmission. 32 City MPG / 40 Highway MPG / 35 Combined MPG for Versa with Xtronic CVT®. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions. Use for comparison only.25 fév. 2021
- 1 What’s the best gas for Nissan Versa?
- 2 What is the life expectancy of a Nissan Versa?
- 3 What is the most fuel efficient Nissan?
- 4 Is the Nissan Versa a good car?
- 5 What car gets 50 mpg?
- 6 What cars require premium gas?
- 7 Does premium gas last longer?
- 8 Will premium gas hurt my car?
- 9 What is wrong with Nissan Versa?
- 10 Do Nissans have bad transmissions?
- 11 Which Nissan has transmission problems?
- 12 What is the best Nissan car to buy?
- 13 What is the cheapest most fuel efficient car?
- 14 What is the best mileage car?
What’s the best gas for Nissan Versa?
In the Nissan Versa, You’ll want to use regular unleaded gasoline of octane 87 or higher.
What is the life expectancy of a Nissan Versa?
With good maintenance you can easily get 300,000 miles on most Nissan vehicles.
What is the most fuel efficient Nissan?
Fuel Economy Rating of 2020 Nissan ModelsType2020 ModelHighway EconomyElectricNissan Leaf*99 mpgeSedanNissan Versa40 mpgSUVNissan Kicks37 mpgSedanNissan Sentra39 mpg8 autres lignes•3 mar. 2020
Is the Nissan Versa a good car?
What car gets 50 mpg?
What cars require premium gas?
1. Buick Envision (with 2.0L turbo)
2. Buick Regal (all models)
3. Buick Regal TourX (all models)
4. Chevrolet Equinox (with 2.0-L turbo)
5. Chevrolet Malibu (with 2.0-L turbo)
6. Fiat 500L (all models)
7. GMC Terrain (with 2.0-L turbo)
8. Honda Civic (with 1.5-L turbo)
Does premium gas last longer?
Will premium gas hurt my car?
Most cars on the road recommend a standard grade 87 or 89. Premium gas 90-93 is completely okay to put in a standard vehicle. Car experts say there is no risk of damage to a standard car using premium fuel.12 mai 2021
What is wrong with Nissan Versa?
Do Nissans have bad transmissions?
Nissan CVT issues are common among Nissan vehicles. … Some of the most common issues with the vehicles directly relate to the transmission. Reported issues include loss of power, transmission jerking, transmission slipping, CVT coolant hose leaks and failures, and a CVT error message being displayed.
Which Nissan has transmission problems?
What is the best Nissan car to buy?
1. 8 Nissan GT-R.
2. 7 Nissan Rogue.
3. 6 Nissan Maxima.
4. 5 Nissan Altima.
5. 4 Nissan Versa Note.
6. 3 Nissan Versa.
7. 2 Nissan Titan.
8. 1 Nissan Kicks.
What is the cheapest most fuel efficient car?
1. 2021 Mitsubishi Mirage. 39/36/43 mpg combined/city/hwy.
2. 2021 Hyundai Accent. 36/33/41 mpg combined/city/hwy.
3. 2021 Kia Rio. 36/33/41 mpg combined/city/hwy.
4. 2020 Honda Fit. 36/33/40 mpg combined/city/hwy.
5. 2021 Nissan Versa. 35/32/40 mpg combined/city/hwy.
6. 2020 Toyota Yaris.
7. 2021 Volkswagen Jetta.
8. 2021 Nissan Kicks.
What is the best mileage car?
1. Hyundai Grand i10 Nios. 5.24 – 8.45 Lakh | 25 kmpl.
2. Hyundai Aura. 5.98 – 9.36 Lakh | 25 kmpl.
3. Tata Altroz. 5.80 – 9.57 Lakh | 25 kmpl.
4. Honda Amaze. 6.25 – 10.01 Lakh | 25 kmpl.
5. Hyundai I20. 6.85 – 11.35 Lakh | 25 kmpl.
6. Hyundai Verna.
7. Ford Figo.
8. Ford Aspire.