The average cost for a Nissan Versa battery replacement is between $397 and $406. Labor costs are estimated between $35 and $44 while parts are priced at $362.
- 1 How do I know when my car needs a new battery?
- 2 How much does a Nissan battery cost?
- 3 How many miles can you put on a Nissan Versa?
- 4 How do you change the battery in a Nissan Versa?
- 5 What kind of battery does a Nissan Versa note take?
- 6 How do you know car battery is dying?
- 7 Will AutoZone change a battery?
- 8 What are the signs of a bad battery?
- 9 Does Nissan replace batteries for free?
- 10 Does Nissan Warranty replace battery?
- 11 How long should a battery last?
- 12 What is wrong with Nissan Versa?
- 13 Is Nissan Versa a reliable car?
- 14 What years did Nissan have transmission problems?
How do I know when my car needs a new battery?
1. A slow starting engine. Over time, the components inside your battery will wear out and become less effective.
2. Dim lights and electrical issues.
3. The check engine light is on.
4. A bad smell.
5. Corroded connectors.
6. A misshapen battery case.
7. An old battery.
How much does a Nissan battery cost?
How much to replace the battery in my Nissan? Depending on power, size, and quality, prices for a replacement car battery range from about $45 to $250.
How many miles can you put on a Nissan Versa?
With good maintenance you can easily get 300,000 miles on most Nissan vehicles.
How do you change the battery in a Nissan Versa?
What kind of battery does a Nissan Versa note take?
DieHard Gold – Battery, Group Size T4, 470 CCA (Part No. T4)
How do you know car battery is dying?
1. Dim headlights. If your car battery is failing, it’s not going to be able to fully power your vehicle’s electrical components – including your headlights.
2. Clicking sound when you turn the key.
3. Slow crank.
4. Needing to press on the gas pedal to start.
Will AutoZone change a battery?
So, does AutoZone install batteries? Yes, the company does, but you have to buy your new battery from them. … The complexity means they have to remove certain parts of your car before they can install the battery. But if the process is straightforward, AutoZone will be happy to install the new battery for you.
What are the signs of a bad battery?
Bad Battery Symptoms If the cranking of the engine is sluggish, like your vehicle is harder to start on cold mornings, it starts inconsistently, or there’s no sound and interior lights when you try to start, suspect a failing battery, a loose or corroded connection or electrical draw.
Does Nissan replace batteries for free?
24 KWH LEAF : If the battery capacity level gauge of your 24 kWh Nissan Electric Vehicle falls below 9 bars (out of 12 bars) within 60,000 miles or the first 5 years of the vehicle’s life (whichever comes first), Nissan will repair or replace the damaged battery components free of charge to bring the capacity up to 9 …
Does Nissan Warranty replace battery?
FACTORY WARRANTY BATTERY COVERAGE: The Nissan warranty coverage period is 36 months or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first. A defective original equipment battery which is unserviceable within the first 12 months and 36,000 miles will be replaced free of charge.
How long should a battery last?
When all else fails, you can also rely on the age of your battery to provide an estimate of when it may need to be replaced. The average car battery will last three years, though this could be affected by your battery brand, vehicle type, area’s climate, car care, and driving patterns.
What is wrong with Nissan Versa?
Is Nissan Versa a reliable car?
The Nissan Versa Reliability Rating is 4.0 out of 5. It ranks 9th out of 32 for all car brands. Learn more about Nissan Versa Reliability Ratings.
What years did Nissan have transmission problems?
Generally, the issues have been reported between 2012/2013 and 2018. There were some problems in 2003 when Nissan first began using this transmission and in the 2007-2012 CVT generation. Specific models include the Murano, Sentra, Altima, Rogue, Versa, and Versa Note.20 jan. 2021