I would say that the Versa is capable of achieving well over 200,000 miles if properly maintained, washed regularly to avoid body rot, and driven reasonably well. I say this because we already have a member on this forum who has passed the 100,000 mile mark and has done nothing to his car outside of fluid changes.22 juil. 2008
- 1 How many miles can you put on a 2009 Nissan Versa?
- 2 How reliable is a Nissan Versa?
- 3 Does a 2009 Nissan Versa have a timing belt?
- 4 What is wrong with Nissan Versa?
- 5 How long do Nissan Versa transmissions last?
- 6 Can you sleep in a Nissan Versa?
- 7 What years did Nissan have transmission problems?
- 8 What is better Nissan Versa or Nissan Sentra?
- 9 Is Nissan Versa good in snow?
- 10 Do Nissans have bad transmissions?
- 11 Which Nissan has transmission problems?
- 12 Does a Nissan Versa have a timing chain?
- 13 Are Nissan Versa good on gas?
- 14 Do timing chains have to be replaced?
How many miles can you put on a 2009 Nissan Versa?
Compare Side-by-Side2009 Nissan VersaEPA Fuel EconomyRegular Gasoline28 MPG 26 31 combined city/highway city highway3.6 gal/100mi370 miles Total Range8 autres lignes
How reliable is a Nissan Versa?
The average rating is a 3.3 out of 5 stars. The Nissan Versa Reliability Rating is 4.0 out of 5. It ranks 9th out of 32 for all car brands.
Does a 2009 Nissan Versa have a timing belt?
What is wrong with Nissan Versa?
How long do Nissan Versa transmissions last?
On average, the Nissan Versa transmission can last between 130,000 to 180,000 miles. The longevity of the transmission depends on how well it is being maintained.12 juil. 2021
Can you sleep in a Nissan Versa?
What years did Nissan have transmission problems?
Generally, the issues have been reported between 2012/2013 and 2018. There were some problems in 2003 when Nissan first began using this transmission and in the 2007-2012 CVT generation. Specific models include the Murano, Sentra, Altima, Rogue, Versa, and Versa Note.20 jan. 2021
What is better Nissan Versa or Nissan Sentra?
Is Nissan Versa good in snow?
Do Nissans have bad transmissions?
Nissan CVT issues are common among Nissan vehicles. … Some of the most common issues with the vehicles directly relate to the transmission. Reported issues include loss of power, transmission jerking, transmission slipping, CVT coolant hose leaks and failures, and a CVT error message being displayed.
Which Nissan has transmission problems?
Does a Nissan Versa have a timing chain?
All 2019 Nissan Versa models have a timing chain and an interference engine.6 oct. 2020
Are Nissan Versa good on gas?
Do timing chains have to be replaced?
The timing chain normally needs to be replaced between 80,000 and 120,000 miles unless there is a specific problem. … If driving an older vehicle, or one with close to 100,000 miles, it is recommended to look for symptoms of the timing chain going bad or failing.14 nov. 2019