The average cost for a Nissan Maxima alternator replacement is between $702 and $756. Labor costs are estimated between $205 and $259 while parts are priced at $497.
- 1 How much does a Nissan alternator cost?
- 2 Where is the alternator located on a Nissan Maxima?
- 3 How long will a 2004 Nissan Maxima last?
- 4 What are signs of bad alternator?
- 5 Can you jump start a car with a bad alternator?
- 6 What causes the alternator to fail?
- 7 Is Ultima a good alternator?
- 8 How long does an alternator last?
- 9 How much does it cost to fix alternator?
- 10 How can I test my alternator?
- 11 How do you change an alternator on a 2002 Nissan Maxima?
- 12 How many miles does a Nissan Maxima usually last?
- 13 What is the value of a 2004 Nissan Maxima?
- 14 What is considered high mileage for a Nissan Maxima?
How much does a Nissan alternator cost?
The average cost for a Nissan Altima alternator replacement is between $622 and $640. Labor costs are estimated between $71 and $89 while parts are priced at $551. This range is based on the number and age of Nissan Altima’s on the road.
Where is the alternator located on a Nissan Maxima?
The Nissan Maxima alternator is located in the engine compartment along the belt path. The alternator is at the bottom of the engine and can be removed quickly and without complications.
How long will a 2004 Nissan Maxima last?
With proper maintenance, they seem to easily exceed 200k miles and keep going to well beyond 300k, which is a pretty impressive feat.
What are signs of bad alternator?
1. Dim or Overly Bright Lights.
2. Dead Battery.
3. Slow or Malfunctioning Accessories.
4. Trouble Starting or Frequent Stalling.
5. Growling or Whining Noises.
6. Smell of Burning Rubber or Wires.
7. Battery Warning Light on Dash.
Can you jump start a car with a bad alternator?
The alternator is what keeps the battery charged so that it can deliver the necessary energy to these components. … However, for some vehicles, it’s possible to jumpstart it with a bad alternator so that you can get it back on the road and drive it to a nearby auto repair shop.20 jan. 2021
What causes the alternator to fail?
Alternators have moving parts, get dirty and are subject to stress from heat and cold. As a result, the internal parts gradually wear out. One of the most common failures is bearing failure. The needle bearings that allow the rotor to spin freely inside the stator can break down from dirt and heat.10 fév. 2021
Is Ultima a good alternator?
Ultima premium remanufactured alternators provide superior quality, industry-leading coverage and extreme durability. … Ultima alternator units are designed to withstand the extreme electrical rigors demanded by today’s vehicles.
How long does an alternator last?
about seven years
How much does it cost to fix alternator?
How much do alternator repairs cost? It depends if a repair is possible. If not, you’ll have to have it replaced, which can run between $500 to $1,000 (including parts and labor). Otherwise, for something simple like replacing an alternator belt, expect to pay about $100-$150 (not including diagnosis).22 juil. 2021
How can I test my alternator?
How do you change an alternator on a 2002 Nissan Maxima?
How many miles does a Nissan Maxima usually last?
150,000 to 200,000 miles
What is the value of a 2004 Nissan Maxima?
2004 Nissan Maxima Value – $360-$3,372 | Edmunds.
What is considered high mileage for a Nissan Maxima?
Like we said, your Nissan is designed to run for well over 100,000 miles, with many reaching 200,000+.