Getting the top-of-the-line Premium Package, which raises the Maxima’s price to $36,640, adds a dual-panel moonroof, a power sunshade for the rear window, a 7-inch display screen, USB connectivity and a backup camera. … Even with a few years under its belt, the Maxima remains an alluring choice in the large-sedan market.
- 1 What is the difference between the 2010 Nissan Maxima S and SV?
- 2 Does 2009 Nissan Maxima have backup camera?
- 3 Does a 2010 Nissan Maxima have Bluetooth?
- 4 Is 2011 Maxima a good car?
- 5 What kind of transmission is in a 2011 Nissan Maxima?
- 6 How many miles can a 2010 Nissan Maxima last?
- 7 Is a 2010 Nissan Maxima a sports car?
- 8 Is a 2010 Maxima all wheel drive?
- 9 How much does it cost to fix a Nissan Maxima transmission?
- 10 Is the 2009 Nissan Maxima a good car?
- 11 What kind of transmission is in a 2009 Nissan Maxima?
- 12 How do I play music through Bluetooth in my 2010 Nissan Maxima?
- 13 How do you set up Bluetooth in a 2010 Nissan Maxima?
- 14 Where is the AUX port in a 2010 Nissan Maxima?
What is the difference between the 2010 Nissan Maxima S and SV?
Two different models of the 2010 Nissan Maxima are offered—S and SV—with the SV modestly expanding the standard equipment list to include leather upholstery, fog lamps, and a Bose premium audio system, among a few other items. … For 2010, Nissan adjusts the way these options are sold as packages.18 jan. 2010
Does 2009 Nissan Maxima have backup camera?
The Maxima is a mainstream technology leader. … For the top Maxima trim, Nissan offers a rearview camera, Bluetooth for hands-free calling and a hard-drive navigation system.11 jui. 2018
Does a 2010 Nissan Maxima have Bluetooth?
The 3.5 S, starting at $30,690, is equipped with standard items such as an electrically adjustable driver’s seat, Bluetooth connectivity, push-button ignition, a moonroof, and a slew of power features.
Is 2011 Maxima a good car?
This is a very nice car with powerful, refined performance, a well-trimmed cabin and plenty of high-tech luxury features. Sporting nearly 300 horsepower, the Maxima can show its taillights to pricier, entry-level luxury cars while its well-developed chassis offers a nice balance between sporty handling and a nice ride.
What kind of transmission is in a 2011 Nissan Maxima?
Xtronic continuously variable transmission
How many miles can a 2010 Nissan Maxima last?
The average lifespan of the Maxima is 150,000 to 200,000 miles.6 jui. 2021
Is a 2010 Nissan Maxima a sports car?
Driving. Though Nissan’s marketing would have you believe that the 2010 Maxima is a “four-door sports car,” that’s not really the case. This sedan is just too big and heavy to be kin to the 370Z. But it’s still a very good sport sedan and it should please the vast majority of drivers.
Is a 2010 Maxima all wheel drive?
It has sporty ambitions, despite the fact that it’s a front-wheel-drive car that packs a continuously variable automatic transmission. The Maxima is also comfortable and well-equipped, and some trims have extremely competitive pricing.
How much does it cost to fix a Nissan Maxima transmission?
Nissan Transmission Replacement Cost The transmission fluid will be replaced as well to rid the system of any debris. Having your transmission replaced is one of the most expensive things you can have performed on your car. The average transmission replacement cost ranges anywhere between $1,800 and $3,400.
Is the 2009 Nissan Maxima a good car?
The 2009 Nissan Maxima is a high-quality, well-stocked entry-level luxury sedan with an everyday badge. Snobs need not apply, but those with a keen eye for value should take note.
What kind of transmission is in a 2009 Nissan Maxima?
automatic continuously variable transmission
How do I play music through Bluetooth in my 2010 Nissan Maxima?
1. Set up your device. Open Settings > Bluetooth on your phone and make sure the functionality is set to On.
2. Set up your vehicle. Vehicle equipped with navigation: Press Phone button on vehicle audio system > Connect > Connect New Device.
3. Pair your device.
4. Confirm pairing.
5. Confirm any popups.
How do you set up Bluetooth in a 2010 Nissan Maxima?
Where is the AUX port in a 2010 Nissan Maxima?
Open Your center console, and check out the wall closest to the front of the vehicle. There, You should find an auxiliary jack — perhaps next to a USB port or cigarette lighter port, if so equipped. Using this will allow You to stream music or other Audio directly to Your Maxima’s speakers.