- Remove the plastic black cover underneath your two air vents, exposing 2 screws.
- Remove these screws with a philips head screwdriver and remove the cover.
- After removing this cover the centre console will move forward where you can then remove the radio.
- Fit your.
People also ask, how do I remove the stereo from my Freelander 2?
Also, how do you change the radio on a Freelander 2?
Additionally, how do I enter the radio code on a Land Rover Freelander? Press either the up or down tunning button until the first digit of the code appears in the display. Press pre-set 1 to store the first digit in the memory. Use either tunning button to select the second digit of the code [until the correct digit appears].
Also know, how do you remove the center console on a Freelander 2?
- Where is the AUX input on a Freelander 2?
- How do I play music on my Freelander 2?
- Does Freelander 2 have Bluetooth?
- How do I update my Freelander 2 sat nav?
- How do I reset my Land Rover radio?
- How do I get the code for my Land Rover radio?
- What is the Land Rover Bluetooth code?
- Where is the aux cord in a Land Rover?
- Where is the Aux In 2007 Range Rover?
- How do I connect my Bluetooth to my Land Rover Freelander 2?
Where is the AUX input on a Freelander 2?
The aux input is on the console behind the small storage compartment near the rear. Hard to see since the jack is black on black.
How do I play music on my Freelander 2?
Press the cd/Aux button on the right of the radio/cd to select ‘Aux In’…press play on the mp3/ipod and this works fine….. you might have to first turn up the volume on the mp3/ipod and then use the car volume button thereafter.
Does Freelander 2 have Bluetooth?
Land Rover Freelander 2 has six variants and all six have been outfitted with Bluetooth interface. … The Bluetooth interface allows the car user to connect his Bluetooth device, which in turn would permit you to enjoy uninterrupted audio streaming via phones.
How do I reset my Land Rover radio?
- To reset the device, simultaneously press the Power on and Volume up button for 10 – 12 seconds.
- The device will power down and then automatically reboot.
- Device will now power on, perform and charge as expected.
How do I get the code for my Land Rover radio?
just call your local land rover dealer and give them your vin number. they will give you the radio code for free….
What is the Land Rover Bluetooth code?
Select Land Rover from the list. 3. Now enter the Bluetooth PIN 2121 into the mobile phone. The phone will pair and dock to the vehicle system.
Where is the aux cord in a Land Rover?
The 3.5mm female AUX port is behind the center console, under a flip-up door near the 12v receptacle for the rear passengers.
Where is the Aux In 2007 Range Rover?
The only aux input (mini-jack) is located in the back behind the console. It is the same on all rovers (except the LR2 which has it located under the arm rest) and is kind of annoying that you have to have the cord always showing.