Valet mode allows the vehicle to be driven and locked by a parking attendant, without giving access to the loadspace. Valet mode also prevents operation of the Touch screen, to prevent access to telephone numbers or navigation addresses.
People also ask, how do you use valet mode on Range Rover?
Also know, what is stealth mode on a Range Rover? Stealth mode lowers the level of interior illumination to aid with night time driving. Stealth mode can be enabled through the touchscreen’s Screensaver menu. See GENERAL SETTINGS. Once enabled, stealth mode is activated by switching the touch screen off, using the on and off button.
Another frequent question is, how do you unlock the glove box on a Range Rover? The glovebox is automatically locked when the vehicle is locked. Inside the glovebox is a drop-down storage area for the Owner’s Handbook pack. Sliding armrest and cubby box: Slide the armrest rearward to access the release lever. Pull the release lever and then raise the armrest to access the cubby box.
Also, how do I reset my Range Rover 2021?
- To reset the device, simultaneously press the Power on and Volume up button for 10 – 12 seconds.
- The device will power down and then automatically reboot.
- Device will now power on, perform and charge as expected.
Guardian Mode will monitor your Land Rover and provide alerts via your smartphone if any interference occurs. This includes doors being unlocked, the engine being started or if the vehicle is moved without your permission, meaning that you can rest assured that any interference will be picked up.
- Where is the master pin on a Range Rover?
- What is ASL button on Range Rover?
- What is HBA Sensitivity Range Rover?
- How do I turn my Range Rover screen off?
- Can you lock Range Rover glove box?
- How do you lock a glove compartment?
- How do you remove a Range Rover glove box?
- Why is my Range Rover screen flickering?
- How do you reset a Range Rover?
- How do you reset the ECU on a Range Rover Sport?
Where is the master pin on a Range Rover?
The ASL button allows the driver to select between cruise control and the automatic speed limiter. The ASL can be set to any speed between 30km/h (18mph) and 240 km/h (150 mph). When ASL is selected, the instrument panel telltale status lamp will illuminate.
What is HBA Sensitivity Range Rover?
The AHBA feature automatically selects and deselects high beam under specific conditions of road lighting and in the absence of other vehicle’s lights. The system is only active when the ambient light drops below a predetermined level. Auto high beam sensitivity can be adjusted via the Vehicle settings menu.
How do I turn my Range Rover screen off?
Registered. You can program an off button on the home screen – one touch to the button will turn it off and all you have to do is touch the screen to turn it back on.
Can you lock Range Rover glove box?
How do you lock a glove compartment?
- Insert the key into the lock on the glove compartment.
- Turn the key 90 degrees clockwise.
- Remove the key from the lock.
How do you remove a Range Rover glove box?
Why is my Range Rover screen flickering?
There have been issues with the GVIF connector on the back of the screen, and the nav unit itself, getting a light build up and causing the screen to flicker. The GVIF is the video feed between the two modules, and is a single coax style cable with a blue connector.
How do you reset a Range Rover?
- Go to Settings menu.
- Select “Backup & Reset”, select “Factory data reset”
- Select “Reset phone” and “Erase everything”
- The device will then reboot.