The InControl App is available free of charge on both Google Play and the Apple App Store. Some 3rd party apps may require a purchase or subscription. Can I have InControl Apps on any Land Rover vehicle? … Check with your local retailer for vehicle availability.
Furthermore, what does InControl app do? Access calendars, music streaming, and more, on your Land Rover touchscreen when you connect your phone to the vehicle’s USB port. InControl® Apps are compatible for smartphone devices: iPhones, Android Phones, and Apple Watches, and more, as long as you have USB media cables.
Likewise, how do you use control app?
- InControl Apps is available on most Android and Apple iOS smartphones. Check if your devices are compatible.
- Download and install the InControl Apps launcher on your smartphone. Once successful, open the app.
- You will be prompted to follow the Auto Quick Start Guide to complete the set up.
Another frequent question is, how do you activate a Land Rover InControl?
- Visit the My Land Rover InControl website and create an account, entering your email address for a registration email to be sent to you.
- You will then be asked to link your Land Rover vehicle to your account to confirm you are the owner or an authorised user.
Also know, do all Land Rovers have InControl? All new Land Rover models include InControl® technology as standard, and if you are looking for a used vehicle this feature on older model years as well. If you are building a new Land Rover, be sure to request InControl® Apps capability, as this feature can only be fitted at the factory.
- How do I know if my car has InControl?
- What apps work with InControl?
- Does Range Rover have remote start?
- The Land Rover InControl® Remote™ mobile app, available on Apple® and Android™ devices, allows you to lock or unlock your vehicle’s doors, remotely preheat/precool the cabin and remotely start the engine all from your preferred smartphone. Do you have an Apple Watch®?
- How do you use the Land Rover route planner app?
- What is incontrol remote premium?
- How do I setup my Land Rover remote app?
- How do I set up InControl app?
- How do I connect my Land Rover to the Internet?
- What year Land Rover has InControl?
- How much does InControl subscription cost?
How do I know if my car has InControl?
How do I know if I have InControl on my used vehicle? The overhead console will have two flaps which can be pressed open to reveal the emergency call button (SOS icon) and the Optimized Land Rover Assistance button (spanner icon). If you are in any doubt, please contact your Retailer.
What apps work with InControl?
- Navigation and GPS Tracking: Sygic and Glympse.
- Points of Interest: Cityseeker, Eventseeker, and Hotelseeker, and Parkopedia.
- Journey and Fuel Monitoring: Mileage Tracker Pro.
- News & Entertainment: Newsbeat, Rivet Radio, Rdio, Audiobooks, and Stitcher.
Does Range Rover have remote start?
The Land Rover InControl® Remote™ mobile app, available on Apple® and Android™ devices, allows you to lock or unlock your vehicle’s doors, remotely preheat/precool the cabin and remotely start the engine all from your preferred smartphone. Do you have an Apple Watch®?
How do you use the Land Rover route planner app?
What is incontrol remote premium?
LAND ROVER INCONTROL REMOTE PREMIUM Compatible with most Android and Apple iOS smartphones, this upgraded service allows you to lock/unlock the doors, remotely preheat/precool the car using the climate control function*, or find your car faster by using the Beep and Flash feature.
How do I setup my Land Rover remote app?
- Depending on your smartphone open the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Search for Land Rover InControl Apps.
- Select Land Rover InControl Apps from the results.
- Download, accept and install.
- Check installation was successful by looking for the InControl Apps icon on your smartphone.
How do I set up InControl app?
- Check the compatibility of your device. InControl Apps is available on most Android and Apple iOS smartphones.
- Download and install InControl Apps on your smartphone. Once successful, open the app.
- You will now be prompted to follow the Auto Quick Start Guide to complete your set up.
How do I connect my Land Rover to the Internet?
- Turn Your Land Rover Vehicle On.
- Press the Settings Icon on the Touchscreen Display.
- Select ALL SETTINGS.
- Select CONNECTIVITY.
- Set the Hotspot Toggle to ON.
- Find the Wi-Fi Hotspot on Your Smartphone.
- Enter the Password Provided.
What year Land Rover has InControl?
Land Rover InControl®™ Apps™ will first be introduced on the 2015 LR4 as an option, before becoming available across the rest of the 2015 Land Rover lineup, excluding LR2.
How much does InControl subscription cost?
Land Rover InControl with In-Car Wi-Fi from AT&T. Get unlimited data in your Land Rover starting at $20 per month.