Land Rover InControl Apps enables you to use vehicle optimised smartphone apps on the vehicle’s touch screen by connecting your smartphone with a USB cable to the dedicated InControl Apps USB port. Once connected, the apps on the vehicle’s touch screen have the same look and feel as they do on your smartphone.
Furthermore, is Land Rover InControl free? The InControl App is available free of charge on both Google Play and the Apple App Store. Some 3rd party apps may require a purchase or subscription. Can I have InControl Apps on any Land Rover vehicle? … Check with your local retailer for vehicle availability.
Another frequent question is, how much does InControl subscription cost? Land Rover InControl with In-Car Wi-Fi from AT&T. Get unlimited data in your Land Rover starting at $20 per month.
Likewise, do all Land Rovers have InControl? All new Land Rover models include InControl® technology as standard, and if you are looking for a used vehicle this feature on older model years as well. If you are building a new Land Rover, be sure to request InControl® Apps capability, as this feature can only be fitted at the factory.
Also know, how do you use InControl?
- InControl Apps is available on most Android and Apple iOS smartphones. Check if your devices are compatible.
- Download and install the InControl Apps launcher on your smartphone. Once successful, open the app.
- You will be prompted to follow the Auto Quick Start Guide to complete the set up.
- How do you use a Land Rover InControl?
- How do I know if my car has InControl?
- What is InControl Remote premium?
- How do you activate a Land Rover InControl?
- What year Land Rover has InControl?
- Can you track Range Rover keys?
- Can I start my Land Rover with my phone?
- Does Range Rover have remote start?
- What is InControl navigation?
- What apps are compatible with Land Rover InControl?
How do you use a Land Rover InControl?
- Step 1: Register. • Visit My Land Rover InControl website link above and click “create an account”, enter your email address for a registration email to be sent to you.
- Step 2: Connect.
- Step 3: Activate.
How do I know if my car has InControl?
How do I know if I have InControl on my used vehicle? The overhead console will have two flaps which can be pressed open to reveal the emergency call button (SOS icon) and the Optimized Land Rover Assistance button (spanner icon). If you are in any doubt, please contact your Retailer.
What is InControl Remote premium?
LAND ROVER INCONTROL REMOTE PREMIUM Compatible with most Android and Apple iOS smartphones, this upgraded service allows you to lock/unlock the doors, remotely preheat/precool the car using the climate control function*, or find your car faster by using the Beep and Flash feature.
How do you activate a Land Rover InControl?
- Visit the My Land Rover InControl website and create an account, entering your email address for a registration email to be sent to you.
- You will then be asked to link your Land Rover vehicle to your account to confirm you are the owner or an authorised user.
What year Land Rover has InControl?
Land Rover InControl®™ Apps™ will first be introduced on the 2015 LR4 as an option, before becoming available across the rest of the 2015 Land Rover lineup, excluding LR2.
Can you track Range Rover keys?
Land Rover has teamed up with tracking-app company Tile to incorporate the world-first feature into its entry-level SUV. Tile’s Bluetooth tracking tags simply need to be attached to essential items such as house keys or wallets so their whereabouts can be monitored by the vehicle’s touchscreen.
Can I start my Land Rover with my phone?
LAND ROVER INCONTROL® REMOTE™ APP Compatible with most Android™ and Apple iOS® smartphones, this service allows you to lock/unlock the doors, remotely preheat/precool the vehicle using the climate control function and remote engine start, or find your Land Rover faster by using the Beep and Flash feature.
Does Range Rover have remote start?
The Land Rover InControl® Remote™ mobile app, available on Apple® and Android™ devices, allows you to lock or unlock your vehicle’s doors, remotely preheat/precool the cabin and remotely start the engine all from your preferred smartphone.
An InControl Navigation Account allows you to further extend the connected capabilities of the navigation system by enabling: 1. Synchronisation of places/destinations between the in-vehicle navigation system, the smartphone InControl Route Planner App and the InControl Route Planner website.
What apps are compatible with Land Rover InControl?
- MYTUNER PRO. More than 30,000 radio stations and 1 million podcasts from 120 countries at your fingertips, from sports to news, music and many others.
- STITCHER. Stitcher allows you to listen to your favourite news, comedy, sports and talk radio shows on demand.