Set your destination from your smartphone, where you will initially be directed to your vehicle, which then takes over guidance. Once parked, navigation is handed back to your smartphone to provide any public transport or walking directions to your final destination.
Another frequent question is, how do I use the navigation on my Range Rover Sport? Navigation: To access the Navigation system, select “navigation” from the home screen. Then, find the white circle icon in the lower middle of your navigation screen. Press that to access the search function. Start typing in the address of your destination.
Also know, how can I track my Range Rover? SECURE TRACKER Even if your vehicle is stolen with the keys inside, you can activate the vehicle tracking system by contacting the Stolen Vehicle Tracking Centre using the Remote smartphone app. Secure Tracker provides you with level of reassurance and security, which goes above and beyond.
Also, how do you use a Land Rover sat nav?
Additionally, how do you use the navigation on a Range Rover velar?
- What navigation system does Land Rover use?
- How does Range Rover app work?
- How do I setup my Range Rover App?
- How do I know if my car has a tracker?
- How do you activate a Land Rover InControl?
- Are Land Rover map updates free?
- How do I update my Land Rover sat nav?
- What is InControl navigation?
- Does Range Rover velar have navigation?
- How much is a Land Rover InControl?
The InControl Route Planner smartphone app maximises the potential of your Land Rover’s InControl Touch Pro Navigation system. The InControl Route Planner app allows you to navigate from door to door.
How does Range Rover app work?
Once connected to your smartphone, InControl Apps can be controlled from your vehicle’s Touchscreen. … Once your chosen apps are downloaded, connect your smartphone via the USB port within the vehicle to use them through the vehicle’s Touchscreen.
How do I setup my Range Rover App?
- Depending on your smartphone, open the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Search for Land Rover InControl Apps.
- Select Land Rover InControl Apps from the results.
- Download, accept and install.
- Check installation was successful by looking for the InControl Apps icon on your smartphone.
How do I know if my car has a tracker?
Check the Exterior Using a flashlight, check both front and rear wheel wells. Use your hand to feel in areas that aren’t easily visible. If a tracker is located in the wheel well, its magnet will need to be attached to a metal part, so look behind plastic covers that don’t require removal.
How do you activate a Land Rover InControl?
- Visit the My Land Rover InControl website and create an account, entering your email address for a registration email to be sent to you.
- You will then be asked to link your Land Rover vehicle to your account to confirm you are the owner or an authorised user.
Are Land Rover map updates free?
InControl Touch Map Updater is a free-of-charge software that allows you to download, purchase, and install map updates to your navigation SD card. … You can download the Map updater software from https://landrover.welcome.naviextras.com website. Go to Get your update page directly.
HOW TO UPDATE. Download the InControl Touch Map Updater to your PC or Mac using the link provided, and it will advise you if a map update is available for your vehicle. Purchase and download the relevant map, then transfer it to the vehicle’s SD card to update your InControl Touch Navigation system.
An InControl Navigation Account allows you to further extend the connected capabilities of the navigation system by enabling: 1. Synchronisation of places/destinations between the in-vehicle navigation system, the smartphone InControl Route Planner App and the InControl Route Planner website.
You can bypass the Land Rover software using the standard-fit Apple CarPlay/Android Auto smartphone connectivity. Among other things, these let you use Google Maps or Waze navigation apps instead of the built-in sat-nav.
How much is a Land Rover InControl?
Pricing: $20 per vehicle monthly plan charge (3 vehicles on plan results in $60 monthly plan charge).