Furthermore, how do you reset suspension height on a Range Rover? Selecting a new height using the raise/lower switch 1, or driving off will reset the system. If the vehicle is grounded and traction control is activated, Extended mode is activated automatically to raise the vehicle clear.
Also know, how do you fix a Land Rover suspension fault?
People also ask, what does air suspension inactive mean on a Range Rover? The reason it went up when they cleared the code is because they reactivated the system and the compressor filled the system… For it to just sink and throw the inactive message up minutes after the codes were cleared means there is something physically wrong, the system is losing air.
Likewise, how do you unlock air suspension on a Range Rover? See ELECTRONIC AIR SUSPENSION CONTROLS. The locked access height indicator lamp illuminates on the suspension system controls. The instrument panel displays a confirmation message. To manually cancel locked access height, press the up button (1) for longer than 1 second.
- Press and hold to raise the rear suspension.
- Press and hold to lower the rear suspension.
- Simultaneously press and hold both buttons to set the rear suspension to the normal height setting. A time delay may be evident before the vehicle reacts to a suspension height request via the buttons.
- How do you reset the air suspension on a Range Rover P38?
- How much does it cost to fix a Range Rover air suspension?
- Can you drive a Range Rover with suspension fault?
- How does Land Rover air suspension work?
- How do you reset an inactive air suspension?
- How do you reset the check engine light on a Range Rover?
- How do you reset a Range Rover computer?
- How do I put my Range Rover Sport into access mode?
- Why does my Range Rover lowers when parked?
- How do you calibrate air suspension?
How do you reset the air suspension on a Range Rover P38?
Range Rover P38 EAS Reset Tool Just plug it in and within 30 seconds any soft faults logged in the EAS ECU will be read and reset. The tool uses the dashboard display to inform you of the progress (MAX 35MPH -> EAS MANUAL -> Faults and Display cleared.
How much does it cost to fix a Range Rover air suspension?
Land Rover Range Rover Sport Active Suspension Air Spring Replacement Cost Estimate. Labor costs are estimated between $226 and $286 while parts are priced at $1,544.
Can you drive a Range Rover with suspension fault?
Owning a Land Rover with Air Suspension is a smooth and comfortable ride until this Suspension Fault message appears. … This message does mean the electronic air suspension has stored a suspension fault but you can still drive normally on the freeway and surface streets.
How does Land Rover air suspension work?
How Land Rover Air Suspension Works. The air suspension system in a Land Rover is intricately designed. The suspension has an electronic control system that allows the driver to make adjustments in the suspension. This is accomplished by means of four compressors connected to each individual air strut.
How do you reset an inactive air suspension?
How do you reset the check engine light on a Range Rover?
- Turn off your vehicle and put on the proper safety gloves and glasses.
- Locate your battery under the hood and find the negative terminal.
- Use a wrench to loosen the negative terminal connector.
- Carefully hold it to the side for 30 to 60 seconds.
How do you reset a Range Rover computer?
- To reset the device, simultaneously press the Power on and Volume up button for 10 – 12 seconds.
- The device will power down and then automatically reboot.
- Device will now power on, perform and charge as expected.
How do I put my Range Rover Sport into access mode?
Why does my Range Rover lowers when parked?
Auto access height automatically lowers the electronic air suspension to the access height setting when the vehicle is parked. … The suspension height has to be set at the normal height setting. The transfer case has to be engaged in high range.