Go to a Land Rover main dealer with proof of ownership and ask for the EKA code, many dealers will supply free of charge and the code is usually the correct one unlike many purchased from online websites.
Another frequent question is, how do I find my Immobiliser code? Immobiliser codes are available online using the Vehicle Identification Number VIN, Auto Locksmiths & Auto Electricians can use the Immobiliser Code, Emergency Key Access Code (EKA) or IMMO code to start your car or van.
Additionally, how do I bypass my Land Rover Immobiliser?
Also, how do you code a Land Rover key?
- Stand outside of the Range Rover with all of the doors of the vehicle closed. On the integrated remote fob and key unit, hold down the “Lock” button continuously.
- Continue to keep the “Lock” button of the fob held down. Rotate the key clockwise in the door lock.
Likewise, how do I enter EKA code on defender? To enter the EKA code, turn the key to II and back to 0 the same amount of times as the first number, e.g., if your EKA code is 4321, turn the key 4 times. 6. Now open and close the door to confirm the entry.The PIN code is a combination of buttons that you need to press after getting behind the wheel. … “Even if someone makes a copy of your key, Stealth Immobiliser protects your vehicle, preventing anyone from using it unless they enter your PIN code.
- How do I reset my Immobiliser?
- Can you disable a car Immobiliser?
- How do you unlock a Range Rover without a key?
- How do I enter EKA code P38?
- How do you reset a Land Rover key?
- Where can I get a Land Rover key made?
- How do I reset my Land Rover Smart Key?
- What is a Nanocom?
- How do you start a discovery key?
- How do you program a defender key fob?
How do I reset my Immobiliser?
To reset the immobilizer, hold down the panic button. Wait for ten minutes if you push the lock button two times.
Can you disable a car Immobiliser?
People can use a certain method to disable immobilizer system and however most famous method is by reprogramming EEPROM chip on ECU. … Suppose you lose your car key then you must remove car immobilizer from your car. You can strip little insulation off every wire which ensures that it could not touch each other.
How do you unlock a Range Rover without a key?
How do I enter EKA code P38?
- Using the ignition key insert it into the drivers door lock.
- Turn the key anticlockwise to the locking position and back to the central position 4 times.
How do you reset a Land Rover key?
Put the key in the driver door. Turn it to lock while pressing the lock pushbutton. Hold for 5 seconds. Turn to unlock, press unlock and hold 5 seconds.
Where can I get a Land Rover key made?
- Call an automotive locksmith that offers a mobile service for Land Rover Range Rover cars. We can help you with that.
- Tow the car to the dealer.
- Order a key online and have the dealer or locksmith cut and program it for you (if necessary).
How do I reset my Land Rover Smart Key?
Position the Smart key flat against the side of the steering column. There are markings on the steering column to help locate the correct position. While holding the Smart key in position, firmly press and hold the brake pedal. Press and release the engine START/STOP button.
What is a Nanocom?
Custom Remap for the TDV6 – EMS Flash File [NANOCOM] A custom VBF Remap file that can be programmed into the engine management using our diagnostic server based systems applicable to Discovery 3 / LR3 or Pre 2010 Range Rover Sport with a TDV6 Diesel Engine.