- Open the bonnet.
- You will need to remove the small air intake to access the battery.
- Remove air intake box.
- Using the correct socket size(10mm), remove the negative terminal.
- Remove the positive terminal.
- Using the bigger socket(14mm), remove the hold down bracket.
In this regard, how do you change the battery in a 2017 Hyundai Tucson?
Similarly, how do you change a battery in a Hyundai?
Also, how do you remove the battery from a Hyundai?
- Step 1 Battery.
- Open the hood and secure the arm.
- Locate the car battery and use the ratchet to loosen the negative (-) cable.
- Next, use the ratchet to loosen and remove (+) the positive cable.
- Loosen the bolt that secures the battery in place.
- Gently remove the car battery.
- Insert the new car battery.
Likewise, where is the battery on a 2018 Hyundai Tucson?
- What battery does a 2017 Hyundai Tucson take?
- How long does a Hyundai Tucson battery last?
- Where is the battery in a Tucson hybrid?
- How long should a Hyundai battery last?
- Does Autozone put in batteries?
- How do I disconnect my car battery?
- How do I change the battery in my Hyundai i30?
- How long do car batteries last?
- How do I tighten my battery terminals?
- How do you jumpstart a Hyundai Tucson 2017?
What battery does a 2017 Hyundai Tucson take?
The Hyundai Tucson, model year 2017, uses a group size 48 battery, typically with 760 cold crank amps, which can be purchased for $150 from Your local brick and mortar car part stores.
How long does a Hyundai Tucson battery last?
Your 2018 Hyundai Tucson battery will typically last between 3 to 5 years, but that can vary heavily depending on type of battery, weather conditions battery size, and driving habits.
Where is the battery in a Tucson hybrid?
The plug-in hybrid (PHEV) Tucson uses a liquid-cooled 13.8-kWh battery mounted beneath the vehicle, with an estimated all-electric range (AER) of 28 miles (45 km) and a combined system output of 261 hp (195 kW).
How long should a Hyundai battery last?
Hyundai batteries usually last between 3-5 years, but this is variable depending on weather conditions, the type of battery, driving habits, and more. You can prolong the life of your battery by: Starting your Hyundai consistently is basic. Don’t let your battery go unused for long periods of time.
Does Autozone put in batteries?
Autozone installs most batteries for free. As long as they are standard under the hood installs that take 10 min or less.
How do I disconnect my car battery?
- Start By Turning The Ignition Off.
- Find Your Car Battery’s Negative Terminal.
- Loosen The Nut On The Negative Terminal With A Wrench.
- Remove The Negative Connector, Then Repeat With The Positive Terminal.
- Remove The Battery If Necessary.
How do I change the battery in my Hyundai i30?
Let’s get started! Use the 13mm socket, long extension and ratchet to remove the battery hold down tab at the base of the battery. Slide the battery forward and lift out of the battery tray. Install the new battery and replace all the parts in reverse order.
How long do car batteries last?
Ask around and you’ll get several different answers. Some cars will get up to five or six years out of their battery, while others will need a new one after only two years. In general, your car will usually need a new battery after three to four years. Replacing your car battery is another part of routine maintenance.