- Press the Setup button located near the LCD display controls.
- In the Settings Menu, select the Bluetooth icon.
- In the Bluetooth Menu, select Bluetooth Connection.
- Select Add New.
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on in your device.
Also, how do I pair my phone to my Hyundai Tucson? Connecting Your Phone Start by connecting your Android to the front in-dash USB port. You must also turn on your phone’s Bluetooth, and hit accept to allow Android Auto™ permissions. Voila – your phone is connected!
Considering this, how do you activate Bluetooth in your car?
- Step 1: Initiate paring on your car’s stereo. Start the Bluetooth pairing process on your car’s stereo.
- Step 2: Head into your phone’s setup menu.
- Step 3: Select Bluetooth Settings submenu.
- Step 4: Select your stereo.
- Step 5: Enter PIN.
- Step 6: Enjoy your music.
Beside above, does 2010 Hyundai Tucson have Bluetooth? The Tucson can be ordered with Hyundai‘s first panoramic sunroof; telescoping steering, an engine cover, and premium audio are available, along with a touchscreen navigation system fitted in tandem with a rearview camera and Bluetooth stereo audio.
Likewise, how do I connect my music to Tucson? Simply insert in into the USB port and press the ‘Media’ button, then select ‘USB Music’ from the list of options that appears in your car’s infotainment system. Music files you’ve saved on the USB flash drive will now appear on the infotainment screen, allowing to select which one you want to play.All latest Hyundai Tucson models come standard with Bluetooth functionality and it be set up in a few simple steps. If you are pairing your phone for the first time, please make sure that Bluetooth is enabled on your phone and it is set to discovery mode.
- How do I reset my Hyundai Bluetooth?
- How do I connect my Bluetooth to my Hyundai?
- Why is my Bluetooth not connecting to my car?
- Why is my car’s Bluetooth not showing up on my phone?
- Does 2009 Hyundai Genesis have Bluetooth?
- How do I set up Bluetooth in my 2011 Hyundai Genesis?
- How do you set up Bluetooth in a 2010 Hyundai Sonata?
- How do I play music through Bluetooth in my 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe?
- How do I play Spotify on my Hyundai?
- How do I connect my phone to my car venue?
How do I reset my Hyundai Bluetooth?
Press the SETUP button, then select Bluetooth, then select Bluetooth Connection. On the Bluetooth Connection screen, select Delete Devices and then choose the device that you would like to delete, then select Delete.
How do I connect my Bluetooth to my Hyundai?
- Press the phone button under your vehicle’s infotainment screen.
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on in your Android device.
- If it is, you should receive a pop-up on your phone telling you that it can be paired to your Hyundai Bluetooth.
Why is my Bluetooth not connecting to my car?
Step 1: Check Bluetooth basics Turn Bluetooth off and then on again. Learn how to turn Bluetooth on and off. Confirm that your devices are paired and connected. Learn how to pair and connect via Bluetooth.
Why is my car’s Bluetooth not showing up on my phone?
If your Bluetooth devices won’t connect, it’s likely because the devices are out of range, or aren’t in pairing mode. If you’re having persistent Bluetooth connection problems, try resetting your devices, or having your phone or tablet “forget” the connection.
Does 2009 Hyundai Genesis have Bluetooth?
2009 Hyundai Genesis V6: Electronic Oddities Not everything about the 2009 Hyundai Genesis is well-sorted. The Bluetooth, navigation system and integrated iPod connection generally work better than average, but there are a few notable hiccups.
How do I set up Bluetooth in my 2011 Hyundai Genesis?
How do you set up Bluetooth in a 2010 Hyundai Sonata?
How do I play music through Bluetooth in my 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe?
How do I play Spotify on my Hyundai?
Step 1 Enable Bluetooth on your smartphone, tablet, or computer and car stereo. Step 2 In the Bluetooth settings on your smartphone, tablet, or computer, connect to your car stereo. Step 3 Open Spotify in your smartphone, tablet, or computer and play your song.
How do I connect my phone to my car venue?
- Step 1 – Make sure your vehicle is running or the keys are in the ignition and in the on position.
- Step 2 – Press the phone button on your dashboard controls.
- Step 3 – Enable Bluetooth on your Android device.