- Press the Setup button located near the LCD display controls.
- In the Settings Menu, select the Bluetooth icon.
- In the Bluetooth Menu, select Bluetooth Connection.
- Select Add New.
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on in your device.
Subsequently, how do I play music through Bluetooth in my Hyundai Tucson? Before setting off on a drive, pair your smartphone with your Hyundai via Bluetooth. Follow the instructions in both your phone and your Hyundai’s user manuals to do so. Once paired, press your car’s ‘Media’ button, then select ‘Bluetooth Audio’ in the list of options that appear in your car’s infotainment screen.
People ask also, why won’t my Bluetooth work in my Hyundai? What should I do? After changing the “priority” device, the ignition must be turned off and on for the Hyundai Bluetooth® System to connect to your phone. If the Hyundai Bluetooth® System still does not connect and it previously did, try deleting your phone from Hyundai Bluetooth® System and “pair” it again.
In this regard, how do I connect my iphone to my Hyundai Tucson 2019?
You asked, does the 2012 Hyundai Tucson have Bluetooth? Comfort & Utility The GLS adds 17-inch alloys, upgraded shock absorbers, cruise control, hybrid cloth/leather upholstery, heated front seats (AWD model only), a leather-wrapped tilt-telescopic steering wheel with integrated auxiliary controls and Bluetooth connectivity.One of the easiest ways to play music in your Hyundai is to use a USB flash drive. Simply insert the USB drive into your Hyundai‘s USB port and press the MEDIA button. Then select USB Music. Your music files will appear on the screen, allowing you to select the music you wish to play.
- How do I play music from my phone in my car using Bluetooth?
- Why is my Bluetooth connected but no sound?
- Why can’t I hear my phone through my car?
- How do I connect to Bluetooth?
- How do I set up wireless play in Tucson?
- Does Hyundai Tucson have wireless CarPlay?
- Does the 2022 Tucson have wireless CarPlay?
- How do I set up Bluetooth in my 2012 Hyundai Tucson?
- How do I connect my Bluetooth to my 2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe?
- How do I set up Bluetooth in my 2011 Hyundai Genesis?
How do I play music from my phone in my car using Bluetooth?
- Step 1: Initiate paring on your car’s stereo. Start the Bluetooth pairing process on your car’s stereo.
- Step 2: Head into your phone’s setup menu.
- Step 3: Select Bluetooth Settings submenu.
- Step 4: Select your stereo.
- Step 5: Enter PIN.
- Step 6: Enjoy your music.
Why is my Bluetooth connected but no sound?
Make sure that the speaker has a BLUETOOTH connection with the BLUETOOTH device. Pair the speaker with the BLUETOOTH device again. The volume of the speaker or BLUETOOTH device may be low. … If a cord is connected to the AUDIO IN jack of the speaker or to the BLUETOOTH device, unplug it.
Why can’t I hear my phone through my car?
Try adjusting the volume on the car stereo receiver, just to make sure the volume was not set to a low level. Try adjusting the volume on an Apple® iPhone® mobile digital device or your Bluetooth cellular phone (if applicable). Verify the Bluetooth connection between your phone and the car stereo.
How do I connect to Bluetooth?
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Bluetooth .
- Tap Pair new device. If you don’t find Pair new device, check under “Available devices” or tap More. Refresh.
- Tap the name of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with your device.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.
How do I set up wireless play in Tucson?
Does Hyundai Tucson have wireless CarPlay?
Hyundai Tucson supports wireless Apple CarPlay that lets you access your iPhone apps like iTunes, Google Maps, Waze and Spotify through the infotainment screen of your vehicle. You can also make phone calls, send messages or use navigation with voice commands using Siri.
Does the 2022 Tucson have wireless CarPlay?
If you are not team Android and have an Apple smart device, you can still get in on the fun. The 2022 Hyundai Tucson comes with wireless Apple CarPlay as well, allowing drivers and passengers to access great features.
How do I set up Bluetooth in my 2012 Hyundai Tucson?
- Press the phone button under your vehicle’s infotainment screen.
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on in your Android device.
- If it is, you should receive a pop-up on your phone telling you that it can be paired to your Hyundai Bluetooth.