- Press the Setup button located near the LCD display controls.
- In the Settings Menu, select the Bluetooth icon.
- In the Bluetooth Menu, select Bluetooth Connection.
- Select Add New.
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on in your device.
Furthermore, how do I connect my phone to my Hyundai Tucson Bluetooth?
- Once again, make sure the car or SUV is in park and on or running, your preference.
- There’s a “phone” button found beneath your infotainment system, find it and press it.
- Enable Bluetooth on your Android smartphone or other device.
Correspondingly, how do I connect my phone to my Hyundai Tucson? Connecting Your Phone Start by connecting your Android to the front in-dash USB port. You must also turn on your phone’s Bluetooth, and hit accept to allow Android Auto™ permissions. Voila – your phone is connected!
Considering this, how do I connect my Bluetooth to my 2012 Hyundai Tucson? Press the phone button under your vehicle’s infotainment screen. Make sure Bluetooth is turned on in your Android device. If it is, you should receive a pop-up on your phone telling you that it can be paired to your Hyundai Bluetooth.
People ask also, does the Hyundai Tucson have Bluetooth? All latest Hyundai Tucson models come standard with Bluetooth functionality and it be set up in a few simple steps. If you are pairing your phone for the first time, please make sure that Bluetooth is enabled on your phone and it is set to discovery mode.Before setting off on a drive, pair your smartphone with your Hyundai via Bluetooth. Follow the instructions in both your phone and your Hyundai‘s user manuals to do so. Once paired, press your car’s ‘Media’ button, then select ‘Bluetooth Audio’ in the list of options that appear in your car’s infotainment screen.
- How do I get my Hyundai Blue Link?
- How do I connect my Bluetooth phone to my car?
- How do I connect to Bluetooth?
- How do I connect my Bluetooth to my 2009 Hyundai i30?
- How do I set up Bluetooth in my 2011 Hyundai Genesis?
- How do I connect my Bluetooth to my 2014 Hyundai Accent?
- How do I set up Bluetooth in my 2011 Hyundai Sonata?
- How do I reset my Hyundai Bluetooth?
- How do I connect my iPhone to my Hyundai venue?
- How do I connect my Bluetooth to my 2011 Hyundai i20?
How do I get my Hyundai Blue Link?
If your Hyundai is equipped with Bluelink, you can enroll at any time. Simply register or log in on the owner’s portal at owners.hyundaiusa.com, and click to enroll in Bluelink. You’ll just need your VIN (vehicle identification number located on the driver’s side dashboard) and a credit card.
How do I connect my Bluetooth phone to my car?
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Connected devices.
- Keep this screen open.
- On your car’s list of devices, pick your phone’s name.
- If asked, check that the PINs shown on your phone and car’s screens match.
- Tap Allow access to your contacts and call history.
- Tap Pair, Accept, or Confirm.
How do I connect to Bluetooth?
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Bluetooth .
- Tap Pair new device. If you don’t find Pair new device, check under “Available devices” or tap More. Refresh.
- Tap the name of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with your device.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.
How do I connect my Bluetooth to my 2009 Hyundai i30?
How do I set up Bluetooth in my 2011 Hyundai Genesis?
How do I connect my Bluetooth to my 2014 Hyundai Accent?
How do I set up Bluetooth in my 2011 Hyundai Sonata?
How do I reset my Hyundai Bluetooth?
Press the SETUP button, then select Bluetooth, then select Bluetooth Connection. On the Bluetooth Connection screen, select Delete Devices and then choose the device that you would like to delete, then select Delete.
How do I connect my iPhone to my Hyundai venue?
- Connect your Apple iPhone to your Hyundai Venue USB port using an Apple-approved Lightning-to-USB cable.
- Touch Allow on your iPhone when prompted.
- Apple CarPlay icon will appear on the home screen of Venue’s touchscreen, touch it to launch CarPlay.