Hyundai Tucson MPG & CO2 It can manage fuel economy of up to 49.6mpg, while CO2 emissions of 127g/km place it in a middling Benefit-in-Kind group for company-car drivers. During our test, we managed around 37mpg overall.
Moreover, what is the average mpg in 2020? Preliminary data for EPA’s 2020 Automotive Trends Report shows average fuel economy for model year 2020 light-duty vehicles increased to 25.7 miles per gallon (MPG). If this preliminary data holds, that will be a new record high for average new light-duty vehicle fuel economy.
Furthermore, is Hyundai fuel efficient? The most fuel-efficient Hyundai for sale is the 2020 Hyundai IONIQ Hybrid that can return up to 59 highway mpg. … Other fuel-efficient Hyundai models for sale at our Hyundai dealership near Holualoa, HI, include the 2021 Hyundai Venue, 2021 Kona and 2021 Kona Electric.
Best answer for this question, is Hyundai Tucson expensive to maintain? Cost. The average total annual cost for repairs and maintenance on a Hyundai Tucson is $426, compared to an average of $521 for compact SUVs and $652 for all vehicle models.
Also the question is, is Hyundai Tucson a reliable car? Is the Hyundai Tucson Reliable? The 2021 Tucson has a predicted reliability score of 88 out of 100.
- Are there any issues with Hyundai Tucson?
- Is 20 mpg combined good?
- Does mpg improve on a new car?
- Which 2021 Hyundai has the best gas mileage?
- Which SUV has the best gas mileage?
- Which SUV saves the most gas?
- Is insurance high on a Hyundai Tucson?
- How many miles do Hyundais last?
- Are Hyundai parts cheap?
- Do Hyundai’s break down a lot?
Are there any issues with Hyundai Tucson?
Shifting and Transmission Issues Another major 2016 Hyundai Tucson problem (along with the 2011 model year) is a faulty transmission. According to some owners of the 2016 model, their vehicles would hesitate when turning and would suddenly lurch forward. A few owners heard unusual grinding noises when accelerating.
Is 20 mpg combined good?
Don’t expect to attain higher than 20 mpg overall with a non-hybrid, and most offer less than 30 mpg on the highway. The best fuel-efficient non-electric vehicles get the following EPA-estimated combined numbers: Small Pickup: Chevrolet Colorado 2WD Diesel and GMC Canyon 2WD Diesel get 23 mpg.
Does mpg improve on a new car?
Yes, your fuel economy will improve as you log on the km on your brand new car.
Which 2021 Hyundai has the best gas mileage?
- Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid| 59 mpg. If you want to touch nearly 60 miles to the gallon, there’s only one hybrid that will do it. The 2021 Ioniq Hybrid takes the cake as the most fuel-efficient small car you can buy right now.
Which SUV has the best gas mileage?
- Toyota Venza. Fuel economy: 39 mpg combined city/highway.
- Kia Sorento Hybrid. Fuel economy: 37 mpg combined.
- Toyota Highlander Hybrid. Fuel economy: 36 mpg combined.
- Hyundai Santa Fe Hybrid. Fuel economy: 34 mpg combined.
- Subaru Outback. Fuel economy: 29 mpg combined.
- Ford Explorer Hybrid.
- Buick Envision.
- Chevrolet Blazer.
Which SUV saves the most gas?
- 2021 Bentley Bentayga Hybrid | 46 MPGe.
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport P400e | 42 MPGe.
- Land Rover Range Rover P400e | 42 MPGe.
- 2021 Ford Escape Hybrid | 41 mpg.
- 2021 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid | 40 mpg.
- 2021 Lexus UX250h | 39 mpg.
- 2021 Toyota Venza | 39 mpg.
Is insurance high on a Hyundai Tucson?
Average Hyundai Tucson insurance cost is $1,264 per year, or $105 per month for full coverage. … The most expensive model to insure is the Ultimate 4WD at $1,384 per year.
How many miles do Hyundais last?
Hyundai’s typically last anywhere from 200,000 to 300,000 miles with regular maintenance according to the manufacturer’s schedule. Based on an average annual mileage of 15,000 miles, the vehicles should last between 13 and 20 years before major repairs are necessary.
Are Hyundai parts cheap?
Are Hyundai parts cheap? Yes, Hyundai parts are cheaper than most other imported brand parts on the market. That’s one of the reasons why Hyundai repair costs are affordable on average, and it means you can go to any qualified mechanic for service.
Do Hyundai’s break down a lot?
Hyundai Reliability Rating Breakdown. The Hyundai Reliability Rating is 4.0 out of 5.0, which ranks it 4th out of 32 for all car brands. This rating is based on an average across 345 unique models. The average annual repair cost for a Hyundai is $468, which means it has above average ownership costs.