With the engine, the Hyundai Tucson MPG rating is 26 MPG City/33 MPG Highway* with 187 hp and 178 lb-ft of torque.
In this regard, what 2016 car has the best gas mileage?
- #7. 2016 Toyota Prius V Hybrid Wagon.
- #6. 2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid.
- #5. 2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid.
- #4. 2016 Volkswagen Jetta Hybrid.
- #3. 2016 Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid.
- #2. 2016 Toyota Prius C Hybrid 4-Door Hatchback.
- #1. 2016 Toyota Prius Hybrid 4-Door Hatchback.
Quick Answer, which Hyundai Tucson gets the best gas mileage? The EPA rates the Tucson Hybrid at 38 city, 38 highway, and 38 combined mpg for the most efficient Blue trim level. The SEL Convenience and Limited models (I tested a Limited) are rated at 37/36/37 mpg.
Beside above, how many gallon tank does a Hyundai Tucson have? 2021 Hyundai Tucson Fuel Tank Capacity With its 161-hp, 2.0L I-4 engine, the new Hyundai Tucson can hold up to 16.4 gallons of gas in a single tank.
Correspondingly, what cars have the best gas mileage 2015?
- Honda Civic HF – 31 city / 41 hwy.
- Toyota Corolla ECO – 30 city / 42 hwy.
- FIAT 500 – 31 city / 40 hwy.
- Nissan Versa – 31 city / 40 hwy.
- Mazda MAZDA3 – 30 city / 41 hwy.
- Chevrolet Cruze ECO – 28 city / 42 hwy.
- Dodge Dart Aero – 28 city / 41 hwy.
- How long do Hyundai tucsons last?
- How many miles on a tank of gas Hyundai Tucson?
- Is Hyundai Tucson a good car?
- Which SUV has the best gas mileage?
- How many gallons does a Hyundai Tucson 2019?
- What 2015 sedan has the best gas mileage?
- What is Corolla LE Eco?
- What is Civic HF?
- What problems do Hyundai Tucson have?
- Is the 2016 Hyundai Tucson reliable?
How long do Hyundai tucsons last?
The life expectancy of the Hyundai Tucson is 200,000 miles or about 15 years. Generally speaking, most vehicles will fall into this range of life expectancy, but this is with a couple of assumptions.
How many miles on a tank of gas Hyundai Tucson?
All three fuel tanks can hold 13.7 gallons of fuel. This means that the Blue trim level can go 520.6 miles in the city, on the highway, and combined. The other two trim levels are able to go about 506.9 miles in the city and combined, and 493.2 miles on the highway.
Is Hyundai Tucson a good car?
Yes, the 2022 Hyundai Tucson is an excellent compact SUV. The redesigned Tucson impresses with its spacious five-seat interior, upmarket cabin materials, and large cargo area. It has a fairly intuitive infotainment system and a wide array of active safety features, many of which are standard.
Which SUV has the best gas mileage?
- Toyota Venza. Fuel economy: 39 mpg combined city/highway.
- Kia Sorento Hybrid. Fuel economy: 37 mpg combined.
- Toyota Highlander Hybrid. Fuel economy: 36 mpg combined.
- Hyundai Santa Fe Hybrid. Fuel economy: 34 mpg combined.
- Subaru Outback. Fuel economy: 29 mpg combined.
- Ford Explorer Hybrid.
- Buick Envision.
- Chevrolet Blazer.
How many gallons does a Hyundai Tucson 2019?
Shop the 2019 Hyundai Tucson near you All models come with a six-speed automatic transmission. Here is what it would cost to fill the Tucson’s 16.4-gallon tank based on prices posted Thursday by AAA: At the national average of $2.52 for regular, filling the tank from empty would cost $41.33.
What 2015 sedan has the best gas mileage?
- 2015 Toyota Prius. $15,122. Starting Price.
- 2015 Toyota Prius Plug-in Hybrid. $18,595. Starting Price.
- 2015 Honda Accord Hybrid. $19,620. Starting Price.
- 2015 Ford Fusion. $14,614.
- 2015 Lexus CT. $19,309.
- 2015 Lexus ES. $22,218.
- 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid. $14,754.
- 2015 Ford Fusion Energi. $16,196.
What is Corolla LE Eco?
The largest difference between the 2019 Toyota Corolla LE and 2019 Toyota Corolla LE Eco is fuel economy due to a slight shift in standard engines. … The LE Eco engine is paired with valvematic technology that boosts the horsepower to 140 and offers a combined fuel rating of 34 miles per gallon.
What is Civic HF?
According to Honda, the Civic HF was “the most fuel-efficient gas-only Civic,” and a closer look reveals why. The Civic HF features a 1.8-liter, four-cylinder engine that produces 140 hp and 128 lb-ft of torque, but that’s not the main reason for its gas-sipping abilities.
What problems do Hyundai Tucson have?
Another major 2016 Hyundai Tucson problem (along with the 2011 model year) is a faulty transmission. According to some owners of the 2016 model, their vehicles would hesitate when turning and would suddenly lurch forward. A few owners heard unusual grinding noises when accelerating.
Is the 2016 Hyundai Tucson reliable?
J.D. Power gave the 2016 Tucson a perfect reliability rating of five out of five. That’s better than most every SUV in the segment.