- STEP #2: Click onto Map Update button in the footer.
- STEP #4: Select the “Navigation Updater” button.
- STEP #5: Select Windows or Mac program.
- OPTION #1: Download and Install.
- Select “Hyundai” and click “Next”.
- Select a language and click “Next”.
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions, click “Next”.
Furthermore, how do I update my 2016 Hyundai Sonata software? Press the setup button near the radio controls. Scroll down and tap the System Info icon on the touchscreen. Tap update at the bottom of the touchscreen. The Software Update will begin automatically .
Also know, how do I update my Hyundai i30 navigation system? How to update. To have your map system updated by our factory-trained technicians, book in for your annual scheduled service at a participating authorised Hyundai Service Centre. You may also be eligible to download the latest map update to USB and complete the sat nav map update yourself.
Likewise, are Hyundai map updates free? Newer Hyundai models come equipped with a navigation system that can help you get to where you need to go. You get three full years of complimentary map updates when you purchase your Hyundai. Most updates will come out in the Spring and Fall of each year.
Another frequent question is, can you update Hyundai Sat Nav? Hyundai MapCare keeps you heading in the right direction with navigation maps and software updates, for all new Hyundai models, completely free of charge, for the lifetime of your Hyundai*, by simply visiting your local dealer.Connect the USB drive to your Sonata. Press the setup button by the radio controls. Then scroll to System Info on the touch screen, tap that and then tap “Update”. The software update should begin automatically, and when it is done you can enable Android Auto.
- What is a Hyundai ECM update?
- What is the current Hyundai map version?
- xxx and the current version available is 13.47. xxx, you can update. Where can I order the map update by mail? Where can I download the map?
- How do I update my Hyundai Apple Carplay?
- What navigation system does Hyundai use?
- Can I update my navigation system in car?
- How do I update my navigation SD card?
- Does Hyundai navigation require a subscription?
- How do I reset my Hyundai infotainment system?
- How do I install Carplay on my 2015 Hyundai Sonata?
- How do I install Carplay on 2016 Hyundai Sonata?
What is a Hyundai ECM update?
Hyundai is conducting a Service Campaign related to an Electronic Control Module (ECM) software update to include cylinder imbalance learning logic optimization for Malfunction Indicator Light illumination. The affected vehicles include: • Certain 2018MY and 2019MY Elantra (AD) equipped with 2.0L engine.
What is the current Hyundai map version?
xxx and the current version available is 13.47. xxx, you can update. Where can I order the map update by mail? Where can I download the map?
How do I update my Hyundai Apple Carplay?
Plug the USB drive in the vehicle’s USB port. Then, choose the radio’s SETUP button. Scroll down on the vehicle’s touchscreen display and choose the SYSTEM INFO icon. Then, choose the UPDATE button at the bottom of the screen.
Hyundai Motor Group Hyundai drivers have access to TomTom’s LIVE Services in their on-board navigation systems. These services include TomTom Traffic, TomTom Local Search, TomTom Speed Cameras and TomTom Weather.
Update a navigation system with SD card, USB or DVD According to your car manufacturer, you have the option to update your device by downloading the new maps. You must then transfer them to an SD card or USB key, to plug in or connect to your dashboard to install the update.
- Insert the SD card from your vehicle into your computer.
- Open the Map Update Toolbox from your Applications folder.
- If an update is available, a button prompting to Download Latest Content will display.
- Select DOWNLOAD LATEST CONTENT to begin the process.
An active Remote Package subscription is required to access the Hyundai Bluelink Skill. To enroll in Hyundai Bluelink visit www.MyHyundai.com.
How do I reset my Hyundai infotainment system?
How do I install Carplay on my 2015 Hyundai Sonata?
How do I install Carplay on 2016 Hyundai Sonata?
- Remove the SD Card from your Hyundai’s center console.
- Log in to MyHyundai.com and click the Downloads Tab.
- Insert SD Card into your computer and click download.
- A pop-up will appear once the download is finished.
- Eject the SD card once the download is complete.