- STEP #1: Log into MyHyundai.
- STEP #2: Click onto Map Update button in the footer.
- STEP #3: You will be redirected to the new map update site shown below.
- STEP #4: Select the “Navigation Updater” button.
- STEP #5: Select Windows or Mac program.
Another frequent question is, are Hyundai map updates free? Newer Hyundai models come equipped with a navigation system that can help you get to where you need to go. You get three full years of complimentary map updates when you purchase your Hyundai. Most updates will come out in the Spring and Fall of each year.
Also, how do I upgrade my car navigation system?
People also ask, can you update Hyundai Sat Nav? Hyundai MapCare keeps you heading in the right direction with navigation maps and software updates, for all new Hyundai models, completely free of charge, for the lifetime of your Hyundai*, by simply visiting your local dealer.
Furthermore, what mapping system does Hyundai use? Hyundai Motor Group Hyundai drivers have access to TomTom’s LIVE Services in their on-board navigation systems. These services include TomTom Traffic, TomTom Local Search, TomTom Speed Cameras and TomTom Weather.An active Remote Package subscription is required to access the Hyundai Bluelink Skill. To enroll in Hyundai Bluelink visit www.MyHyundai.com.
- How do I update my 2016 Hyundai Sonata Software?
- Do navigation systems in cars need to be updated?
- How much does it cost to update car GPS?
- How do I get Google maps to update?
- Is Hyundai navigation good?
- How do I reset my Hyundai infotainment system?
- How do I know if my car has blue link?
- How do I use blue link navigation?
- Does Hyundai have an app?
- Is there a recall on the 2014 Hyundai Sonata?
How do I update my 2016 Hyundai Sonata Software?
Press the setup button near the radio controls. Scroll down and tap the System Info icon on the touchscreen. Tap update at the bottom of the touchscreen. The Software Update will begin automatically .
Most factory-installed GPS systems do not update themselves. … So, if you use the navigation system often, and drive a lot in unfamiliar places, then it’s probably worth updating every four or five years.
How much does it cost to update car GPS?
Instead, updates must be purchased at a cost of $129 to $299, either through the automaker, dealership, or online. Plus, there can be an extra charge for installation. For that much money, you could buy a very nice portable GPS unit with lifetime map and traffic updates.
How do I get Google maps to update?
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Tap the three stacked lines in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Tap “My apps & games.” Select My apps & games from the menu.
- If you see the Google Maps app in the “Update” section, tap the button next to it that says “Update.”
Hyundai MnSOFT’s Generation 5 Wide navigation system received the highest score of 928 out of 1,000 possible points. … The same powerful 10.25-inch-wide screen system can be found in other 2020 Hyundai models including the Ioniq, Kona, and Palisade, as well as, the 2020 Kia Cadenza, Niro, Seltos, Soul, and Telluride.
How do I reset my Hyundai infotainment system?
Run a full vehicle diagnostic check directly from your Hyundai’s touchscreen. If an issue is found, you can schedule service by pressing the Service Link button on the rearview mirror, and the details will be sent to your preferred dealer.
Does Hyundai have an app?
The MyHyundai app makes getting information about your Hyundai vehicle easier than ever. The MyHyundai app allows you to access owner resources, schedule service or connect to your Bluelink enabled vehicle from your phone. … Please visit HyundaiBluelink.com to check what Bluelink features your vehicle supports.
Is there a recall on the 2014 Hyundai Sonata?
Hyundai Motor America (Hyundai) is recalling certain 2013-2014 Sonata and Santa Fe Sport vehicles. Machining errors during the engine manufacturing process may cause premature bearing wear within the engine. Bearing wear may result in the engine seizing, increasing the risk of a crash.